Console streaming, Huawei P Smart 2019

Discus and support Console streaming, Huawei P Smart 2019 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Moved this after originally posting in the wrong place So my experience with console streaming has been horrible. Xcloud isn't available here yet, so... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Laraisan, Mar 11, 2020.

1. /u/Laraisan
    /u/Laraisan Guest

Moved this after originally posting in the wrong place

So my experience with console streaming has been horrible. Xcloud isn't available here yet, so I've trying the console streaming instead. But so far so bad.

It goes well enough to showing the console dashboard on my phone. My any 'action' or movement by thumbstick/d-pad will almost immediately result in an antenna icon + signal strength thingie to pop up.

Tapping it will tell me 'your network might have issues'(rough translation). Normally I'm online wirelessly so I thought going wired would help. But no, no affect.

Initially the icon said that I'm using 2,4ghz wifi, using 5ghz would work better. So I managed to switch my wifi to 5ghz. No affect, only the notification changed to telling my something might be wrong.

Today I lost connection to the controller TWICE in 5 minutes while hopelessly trying once again.

Anyone else having something even slightly similar symptoms? And any advice? I think my phone Huawei P smart might be the culprit here, but what do I know.

Just wanted to try with a different phone, my older Honor 7. But that one can't find my 5ghz wifi, so I'm busted with that as well.

submitted by /u/Laraisan
    [link] [comments]

/u/Laraisan, Mar 11, 2020
  2. Asham99 Win User

Xbox One problem with updating and installing.

I am having the same problem with a NHL 15 update. Everything worked fine before on 360 and I have the same smart hub you do Huawei B890 4g LTE Smart hub. Does this mean I'm returning my xbox one tomorrow?
  3. Ricardo C' Win User

Will Xbox One support H.265?

4K content for streaming over Netflix is only available for Smart TV's, not consoles.
  4. M4sterCJ117 Win User

Xbox One problem with updating and installing.

I am still having issues with the update and the troubleshooting link you gave me didn't help (my console is up to date) but the modem is Huawei B890 4G LTE Smart Hub.

Thank you for a reply, I've (finally) gotten impatient since my post on the Telus Forums hasn't gotten a reply yet (it's been a month).
  5. sbato Win User

Can't connect Xbox one to wifi

My router is Huawei HG531 v1, the same of this picture:

www.tomshw.it/.../184832d1448531292-come-estendere-la-rete-wi-fi-huawei-hg531-v1.jpg

I didn't ask to ISP. I didn't do because i randomly can use xbox wifi (for example, two days ago i watched a tv series episode in streaming) and because first weeks it worked without any issues.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Google console?

Thema:

1. Console streaming, Huawei P Smart 2019 - Similar Threads - Console streaming Huawei

2. XBOX MIC wont work in game chat unless I stream to my pc from console

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX MIC wont work in game chat unless I stream to my pc from console: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  3. Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...: Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to stream games from my Xbox One X to YouTube? d5de1c6e-872c-46e2-8615-447b0133d214
  4. Horizonal line going down middle of screen while stream/remote-in console Xbox on pc using...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horizonal line going down middle of screen while stream/remote-in console Xbox on pc using...: Hi, While playing with cloud services or remoting in to my console I get a horizontal line appearing every few seconds. See video here: Recording 2023-11-18 090809.mp4 I have made sure all...
  5. xbox wireless streaming handheld console

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox wireless streaming handheld console: Can the xbox team release a streaming handheld console? PlayStation Portal streaming can use the 2.4g wireless protocol PlayStation Link for local low-latency streaming. The principle is similar...
  6. Is it still not possible to stream from one console to another?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it still not possible to stream from one console to another?: I have a Series X in my living room, a One X in my bedroom. I have Starfield installed on my Series X, in a quick resume state. I want to be able to turn on my Xbox One X in my Bedroom, select...
  7. I can’t get discord to allow me mw stream through my console even though I’ve enable all...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can’t get discord to allow me mw stream through my console even though I’ve enable all...: I can’t get discord to allow me mw stream through my console even though I’ve enable all necessary settings/restrictions- does anyone know what I can do to fix this problem?...
  8. Streaming at 1080p 60fps on Console and Streaming Directly to YouTube

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming at 1080p 60fps on Console and Streaming Directly to YouTube: Hey Xbox. I have one question. How can we not stream at 1080p 60fps on an Xbox Series S/X but on a PS4, You can stream at atleast 720p 60fps. And the PS4 came out in 2014 and Can at least get...
  9. Xbox Streaming App from Console - 1080p?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Streaming App from Console - 1080p?: It’s not clear to me if the current Xbox App on PC supports 1080p streaming from the Xbox Series X or if the Xbox Game Streaming Test App supports 1080p …or neither? Does anyone know if 1080p is...
  10. Xbox controller input is not detected in games, console streaming, and cloud gaming on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox controller input is not detected in games, console streaming, and cloud gaming on...: Hey all, I've been having an issue getting Xbox controller(s) to work in games on Windows 11. I have tried many combinations of the following Controller: Elite Elite Series 2 Elite Core 2...