Console shutdown After a few minutes of game

Discus and support Console shutdown After a few minutes of game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have a problem with my console. Lately I have noticed that my xbox automatically turns off after a couple of minutes of play (usually no more than... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Henry_4, Jul 15, 2020.

  1. Henry_4
    Henry_4 Guest

    Console shutdown After a few minutes of game


    i have a problem with my console. Lately I have noticed that my xbox automatically turns off after a couple of minutes of play (usually no more than 5/10 min), this problem I have recently and it is
    the first time it happens (also because the console has 2 years). I don't think it's a power supply problem, because if I leave my console in the home, even for 2/3 hours in a row, it doesn't turn off, while if I enter the game it turns off after a few minutes.
    My question was, is there any game file that causes my console to shut down or there is something else wrong with the console. Thanks in advance

    :)
     
    Henry_4, Jul 15, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. RobertBuckalew Win User

    Disc drive not taking games

    Mine did that a while back , I did a hard shutdown and unplugged it for a few minutes ...worked fine after that...
  3. Just a Volunteer Win User

    All discs not working on Xbox One

    I've had recent issues with noise and disc drive not being recognised on my Xbox Series X and the only way I found to stop this issue is to do a Full shutdown of the console and restart.

    Settings>System>General>Power...>Full shutdown.

    Its worthwhile removing power cable from console for a few minutes after you shutdown before you restart.

    Also, eject the disc before you shutdown.
  4. Just a Volunteer Win User

    My Xbox One has stopped reading DVD

    I've had recent issues with noise and disc drive not being recognised on my Xbox Series X and the only way I found to stop this issue is to do a Full shutdown of the console and restart.

    Settings>System>General>Power...>Full shutdown.

    Its worthwhile removing power cable from console for a few minutes after you shutdown before you restart.
  5. RealtekDDL Win User

    Not happy with Responses for swapped consoles that have been defective

    Funny when PS4 owners complaint their services, they threaten switching to xbox lol.

    Some socalled defects is don't power up/freeze/crash/shutdown can be fixed by resetting the console: 1) unplug powercord for few minutes, plug in powercord, wait few minutes and then power up with x button on the console.

    2) Still no good then push in and hold the x button on console few minutes till console show powerbutton flashing and shutdown itself etc. then repeat step 1).
  6. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

    Fallout 3 DLC on Xbox One

    Go and shutdown the console (not factory) wait a few minutes and turn on again and if the dlc completed installing
Thema:

Console shutdown After a few minutes of game

Loading...
  1. Console shutdown After a few minutes of game - Similar Threads - Console shutdown few

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Controlller Not Shutting off after console shutdown

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controlller Not Shutting off after console shutdown: I took my Xbox controller to a friends house and connected it to their Xbox to play some games, when I got back home to play on my Xbox the controller obviously wasn’t synced so I sync it and it...
  10. Console shutdown problem after the latest ALPHA ring updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Console shutdown problem after the latest ALPHA ring updates: After the latest ALPHA ring updates, I noticed that the console takes a long time to turn off, I have the console in energy saving mode. I also found the console turned off but instead it was...