Console setup code

Discus and support Console setup code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I set up my xbox around about Christmas N I took a photo of the code it gave so that way I could use it on the app, yet when I try to use it it says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CharlyMoon, May 1, 2020.

  1. CharlyMoon
    CharlyMoon Guest

    Console setup code


    I set up my xbox around about Christmas N I took a photo of the code it gave so that way I could use it on the app, yet when I try to use it it says its invalid and to try again but its the exact code it gave me

    :)
     
    CharlyMoon, May 1, 2020
    #1
  2. The Viral Cyrix Win User

    Console setup code

    You need to login to the console with the account you are signed into on the app. Any games you own from redeeming a code will be in the ready to install section from My games and Apps
  3. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

    Console setup code

    A Console setup code doesn't exist. Just make sure to use the same Microsoft Xbox account you use on your phone and all the games will be there. If not, let us know and we will dig deeper for you!

    _______________________________________________

    Let me know if this solves your problem!
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

    Console setup code

    It would be a matter of signing in with the account that you were signed into on the app on your xbox

    Once you do that the games will show up under the ready to install section on your xbox
  5. blueamcat Win User

    Console setup code

    Hey Charly, if you are talking about a promo code, it may have expired.
  6. zeeshan warrior Win User

    My Xbox One X will NOT let me sign in

    How do you get the code on your xbox app to setup console? i mean everytime i click on setup console on the app it asks for a code
Thema:

Console setup code

Loading...
  1. Console setup code - Similar Threads - Console setup code

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. After resetting my console (Series X) I'm unable to progress through setup and console hangs.

    in XboX Insiders
    After resetting my console (Series X) I'm unable to progress through setup and console hangs.: Basically what the title says, this happened because I was trying to go through steps to fix crashing on 2XKO... In what should be a simple process has now turned into a nightmare, any...
  7. Xbox Home console switches and setup errors.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Home console switches and setup errors.: I was setting up an xbox for my daughter and we kept having issues that required resetting the console. Over the course of a few weeks we had to do this 5 times resulting in all 5 of my Home Xbox...
  8. Looking to game on a desk setup with my series s console

    in XboX Insiders
    Looking to game on a desk setup with my series s console: Currently I just play with my Xbox connected to a tv. All I’m looking to do is move my setup from a couch to a desk. I’m not looking for any fancy pc setup - that being said, is it worth it to buy...
  9. Setup old gamer tag to my new console

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Setup old gamer tag to my new console: So I created a gamer tag on my son's x box , and I purchased COD online in February. I finally go an x box of my own and followed the instructions for setup . It had me enter a gamer tag and would...
  10. WHY CAN I NOT SET MY AGE ON XBOX X USING CONTROLLER AND CONSOLE FIRST TIME SETUP

    in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY CAN I NOT SET MY AGE ON XBOX X USING CONTROLLER AND CONSOLE FIRST TIME SETUP: WHY CON I NOT SET MY AGE ON XBOX X USING CONTROLLER AND CONSOLE FIRST TIME SETUP 96ac65f1-072f-4184-86a7-b19bb1ff25b2