Console sent by support...something is wrong in the mail

Discus and support Console sent by support...something is wrong in the mail in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, A week ago, i've sent a Xbox One X for repair at support center in Dusseldorf. Today I received a mail telling me they sent a Xbox 360... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kadjar, Dec 5, 2017.

  1. Kadjar
    Kadjar Guest

    Console sent by support...something is wrong in the mail


    Hi all,

    A week ago, i've sent a Xbox One X for repair at support center in Dusseldorf.

    Today I received a mail telling me they sent a Xbox 360 console.

    Is this an automatic response because...the console damaged was an X, not a 360 !!!!

    So i'm a bit confused

    Service number : [Mod Removed]

    Thanks for answering

    :)
     
    Kadjar, Dec 5, 2017
    #1
  2. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    Specializations for halo 4

    Definitely doesn't mean that at all, this is a promotion being run by Microsoft which means the e-mails are being sent out by Microsoft. The e-mail is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. Not something from 343 Interactive, not something they have the power to re-send to you.

    Contacting phone support only brings you back in a circle with them eventually telling you to post on the forums (which would be here). They have no control over dashboard promotions.
     
    HassanB, Dec 5, 2017
    #2
  3. Got the Mail that something is wrong with my Account

    Hi i got the mail that something is wrong with my account that i should contact the support here.
     
    XoX Natsu XoX, Dec 5, 2017
    #3
  4. Console sent by support...something is wrong in the mail

    You may want to talk to Xbox Support (phone or chat) for some more clarification. They have better access to customer records and reference/service numbers.

    Hopefully, someone just miscategorized the return console for the email, but still sent your repaired One X anyway.
     
    Internet Expert, Dec 5, 2017
    #4
  5. Internet Expert Win User

    Console sent by support...something is wrong in the mail

    You may want to talk to Xbox Support (phone or chat) for some more clarification. They have better access to customer records and reference/service numbers.

    Hopefully, someone just miscategorized the return console for the email, but still sent your repaired One X anyway.
  6. Nismu Win User

    Sent to wrong e-mail

    Cant this just count as a invalid e-mail or i need to call support in an attempt to remove the old e-mail for good?
  7. Nismu Win User

    Sent to wrong e-mail

    That never trully answered the question

    .doesnt matter, I fixed it on my own. For your future knowledge, just inform them to forward the e-mail to the xbxoz.e-mail instead of wasting time calling support.
  8. Miss Kleo Win User

    Sent to wrong e-mail

    Hello Nismu! I'm afraid that codes cannot be resent, if you received it from that email what you can do is log in using this old email, copy the code and then redeem it on your account. Let us know if this works!
  9. Mister Gwyther Win User

    Sent to wrong e-mail

    Hey there Nismu! If you are unable to change your MS Account or contact email yourself, you can give support a call or chat from our
    Contact Us page. They'll be able to straighten that out for you. As before though, we are unable to resend this email for you.
Thema:

Console sent by support...something is wrong in the mail

Loading...
  1. Console sent by support...something is wrong in the mail - Similar Threads - Console sent support

  2. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  3. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  4. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  5. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  6. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  7. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  9. I had my Xbox console try to get in my account so I sent it to my phone used fingerprint...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I had my Xbox console try to get in my account so I sent it to my phone used fingerprint...: It shows on my devices that my attempt to load my Xbox account but it keeps telling me to put in my password 71830276-c36b-48f7-b9b0-66f77a06a083
  10. How do you fix Sent broken Packet issue I've restarted my wifi my console un-installed and...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you fix Sent broken Packet issue I've restarted my wifi my console un-installed and...: How do you fix sent broken packet issue on Minecraft. I've restarted my console, wifi router, I've Uninstalled and reinstalled the game but still nothing b24fe319-d32a-456b-bc00-9ece0ce71da0