Console selections and action unresponsive
Discus and support Console selections and action unresponsive in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; (I am not able to give this feedback via console...) I had another console update this morning, after having one yesterday too, I am on the Delta... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mattalex83, Aug 24, 2020.
Thema:
Console selections and action unresponsive
Loading...
-
Console selections and action unresponsive - Similar Threads - Console selections action
-
My console doesn't have disc to digital
in XboX InsidersMy console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game.... -
XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring
in XboX InsidersXBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game... -
If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?
in XboX InsidersIf I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th... -
The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles
in XboX InsidersThe Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation... -
Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion... -
No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??
in XboX InsidersNo hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments] -
The virtual keyboard of my Xbox one x console is not responding, I cannot select any letter...
in XBoX AccessibilityThe virtual keyboard of my Xbox one x console is not responding, I cannot select any letter...: The virtual keyboard of my Xbox one x console is not responding. I cannot select and letter to enter apart from space where it's stuck at. Any help? 47ec77e6-18c4-4fee-94d6-b79c568395f2 -
has xbox removed the console icon selection to capture my xbox??
in XboX Insidershas xbox removed the console icon selection to capture my xbox??: top right of the screen when you load up the xbox app. it used to have the conosole icon. did xbox remove it? submitted by /u/PerlinLive [link] [comments] -
Remote play always asking to select enable on console
in XBoX Games and AppsRemote play always asking to select enable on console: i have set up my console numerous of times but evertime i go to remote play wether it be on my iphone, tablet, surface pro, gaming desktop, It always has the Next select enable on the console's...