Console (screen) freeze changing to PAL 60-reset to original settings?

Discus and support Console (screen) freeze changing to PAL 60-reset to original settings? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We have a brand new xbox 360e on which we have played FIFA14 successfully for a couple of days over our Sony TV. Today we bought Minecraft in a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UsedKnight31239, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Console (screen) freeze changing to PAL 60-reset to original settings?

We have a brand new xbox 360e on which we have played FIFA14 successfully for a couple of days over our Sony TV. Today we bought Minecraft in a gameshop. The disc requested a change from our standard PAL50 to PAL60. By changing that the xbox console locked
    in a grey screen. Using the remote, you can hear the responding click from console but nothing happens. Have unsuccessfully tried to disconnect from power 15 min, taken out the harddrive and communicate from remote - no change, just gey screen. TV works as
    usual in all input channels, including the one we use for xbox (put a videostream from dvd into it). Used the working FIFA-disc for our troubleshooting. Is there a way to reboot and reset to standard settings? Would that solve the issue? Appreciate your knowledgable
    support before the children start full Xmas riot Console (screen) freeze changing to PAL 60-reset to original settings? :) Best Regards Kajsa

:)

UsedKnight31239, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Xbox Original Game - Stubbs the Zombie - Does not work on my 250gb slim

For people having trouble with black screen and buffing music like I did, I found by going into the xbox "console settings" -"display" and changing the screen format to Pal 50 (Mine was on 60) made the game play Console (screen) freeze changing to PAL 60-reset to original settings? :)

hope this helps

HUNK Alpha Team, Jan 3, 2014
  3. The game freezes on chapter 16

Thanks for the response Console (screen) freeze changing to PAL 60-reset to original settings? :). I just figured out what was wrong. Apparently Chapter 16 doesn't tolerate PAL 50. I tried changing it to PAL 60, and now it works like a charm

Timeless Dart, Jan 3, 2014
  4. HUNK Alpha Team Win User

Xbox Original Game - Stubbs the Zombie - Does not work on my 250gb slim

For people having trouble with black screen and buffing music like I did, I found by going into the xbox "console settings" -"display" and changing the screen format to Pal 50 (Mine was on 60) made the game play :)

hope this helps
  5. REHAB REBEL Win User

BF3 Unusual Lag..

it might not be your connection or ea servers,one way i managed to sort the lag was change my xbox to pal 60,this game is meant for that,if u have a descent hd tv it will be ok,if it shows in black and white your tv doesnt support pal 60,for those who dont
    know how who are using hdmi,replace hdmi with original lead which plugs in above hdmi,there is a button on the lead where it plugs in,switch the button to tv,then go in to console settings,display,you will have options to change pal to 60,you wont get those
    options using hdmi,change to pal 60,turn the xbox off,plug your hdmi back in and you should be sorted,this stopped most ov my lag aka rubber banding, hope this helps some ov you
  6. GEDUN1T Win User

Issue with one TV HDMI.

try this

Go to the Settings hub, and choose System.

Select Console Settings.

Select Display.

Select PAL settings then change to PAL60 , if ,60 don't work try 50 :)
  7. Phil19821972 Win User

Minecraft 2 players

thanks for your answer.....

it shows only two settings- PAL 50 or PAL 60 - and it's set to PAL 60.
  8. YannGames Win User

Image appear in black n white

That's what i don't understand because i changed the cables and still same thing. Settings is on pal 60 and i tried switching to pal 50 but nothing changed so i'm stucked.
Thema:

Console (screen) freeze changing to PAL 60-reset to original settings?

1. Console (screen) freeze changing to PAL 60-reset to original settings? - Similar Threads - Console screen freeze

2. Stuck at Black screen on Xbox console

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck at Black screen on Xbox console: I was getting stuck at the green Xbox screen. I did a factory reset and now it's stuck on the black screen. How do I fix this? Please and thank you. submitted by /u/uvasag [link] [comments]
  3. Controller disconnecting and console freezing every time I open the home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller disconnecting and console freezing every time I open the home screen: Games run perfectly fine and smoothly on my Series X, and there is nothing wrong with the gameplay. However every time I’m in a game and press the xbox button to bring up the sidebar, the whole...
  4. How can you play Halo MCC split screen Co-op(?) without a game pass -Xbox console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can you play Halo MCC split screen Co-op(?) without a game pass -Xbox console: I just bought a digital code Halo MCC on my xbox S. I want to play in split screen with my little brother in co-op mode (as a team, not competitors). However when I tap the Multi-player bar->...
  5. Black Screen Issue - HDR bug or console problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Black Screen Issue - HDR bug or console problem?: Hello everyone, can someone help me with this? I was calmly playing Forza Motorsport with my Series s that I bought a month ago, everything was fine but when I press the home button to return to...
  6. My console has turned red and the screen is blank

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console has turned red and the screen is blank: My console has turned red and the screen is blank 4c6e4d91-9c27-45bc-917e-4879872296bc
  7. Horizonal line going down middle of screen while stream/remote-in console Xbox on pc using...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horizonal line going down middle of screen while stream/remote-in console Xbox on pc using...: Hi, While playing with cloud services or remoting in to my console I get a horizontal line appearing every few seconds. See video here: Recording 2023-11-18 090809.mp4 I have made sure all...
  8. Why am I getting the "Preparing Console" screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I getting the "Preparing Console" screen?: Whenever I turn on my Xbox One, it keeps giving me a screen that says "Preparing Console". Why does it do this? What can I do to go to the regular "Sign In" screen?...
  9. Xbox full screen ad on start up of console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox full screen ad on start up of console: I just got a full screen ad on startup of my console. As much as I dislike the home screen ads, at least they aren't intrusive and don't require me to interact with them. Getting me to dismiss an...
  10. My xbox series x has been freezing on load screens for a while, then the console makes the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x has been freezing on load screens for a while, then the console makes the...: This has happened a few times now, is it anything I should be concerned about? 3f942809-8bac-43c0-831e-cb0d31177e01