Console (screen) freeze changing to PAL 60-reset to original settings?

Discus and support Console (screen) freeze changing to PAL 60-reset to original settings? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We have a brand new xbox 360e on which we have played FIFA14 successfully for a couple of days over our Sony TV. Today we bought Minecraft in a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UsedKnight31239, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Console (screen) freeze changing to PAL 60-reset to original settings?

We have a brand new xbox 360e on which we have played FIFA14 successfully for a couple of days over our Sony TV. Today we bought Minecraft in a gameshop. The disc requested a change from our standard PAL50 to PAL60. By changing that the xbox console locked
    in a grey screen. Using the remote, you can hear the responding click from console but nothing happens. Have unsuccessfully tried to disconnect from power 15 min, taken out the harddrive and communicate from remote - no change, just gey screen. TV works as
    usual in all input channels, including the one we use for xbox (put a videostream from dvd into it). Used the working FIFA-disc for our troubleshooting. Is there a way to reboot and reset to standard settings? Would that solve the issue? Appreciate your knowledgable
    support before the children start full Xmas riot Console (screen) freeze changing to PAL 60-reset to original settings? :) Best Regards Kajsa

:)

UsedKnight31239, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Xbox Original Game - Stubbs the Zombie - Does not work on my 250gb slim

For people having trouble with black screen and buffing music like I did, I found by going into the xbox "console settings" -"display" and changing the screen format to Pal 50 (Mine was on 60) made the game play Console (screen) freeze changing to PAL 60-reset to original settings? :)

hope this helps

HUNK Alpha Team, Jan 3, 2014
  3. The game freezes on chapter 16

Thanks for the response Console (screen) freeze changing to PAL 60-reset to original settings? :). I just figured out what was wrong. Apparently Chapter 16 doesn't tolerate PAL 50. I tried changing it to PAL 60, and now it works like a charm

Timeless Dart, Jan 3, 2014
  4. HUNK Alpha Team Win User

Xbox Original Game - Stubbs the Zombie - Does not work on my 250gb slim

For people having trouble with black screen and buffing music like I did, I found by going into the xbox "console settings" -"display" and changing the screen format to Pal 50 (Mine was on 60) made the game play :)

hope this helps
  5. REHAB REBEL Win User

BF3 Unusual Lag..

it might not be your connection or ea servers,one way i managed to sort the lag was change my xbox to pal 60,this game is meant for that,if u have a descent hd tv it will be ok,if it shows in black and white your tv doesnt support pal 60,for those who dont
    know how who are using hdmi,replace hdmi with original lead which plugs in above hdmi,there is a button on the lead where it plugs in,switch the button to tv,then go in to console settings,display,you will have options to change pal to 60,you wont get those
    options using hdmi,change to pal 60,turn the xbox off,plug your hdmi back in and you should be sorted,this stopped most ov my lag aka rubber banding, hope this helps some ov you
  6. YannGames Win User

Image appear in black n white

That's what i don't understand because i changed the cables and still same thing. Settings is on pal 60 and i tried switching to pal 50 but nothing changed so i'm stucked.
  7. GEDUN1T Win User

Issue with one TV HDMI.

try this

Go to the Settings hub, and choose System.

Select Console Settings.

Select Display.

Select PAL settings then change to PAL60 , if ,60 don't work try 50 :)
  8. namdets Win User

help with hooking up xbox 360 to acer c112 projector

The Acer c112 projector shows the PAL-60 output, but colours are really messed up (reds and flesh tones are green!!) and lines run throughout the screen. is this an Acer fault or a xbox fault? btw when i play dvds whilst on PAL-60 everything is fine....
    I'm confussed as to what is going wrong with PAL-60 signal on the games side.

Any further help or suggestions Zacabeb?

before I take the projector back for a refund.... as I can't just play 50hz games as none of the games now state on the box if its PAL 50 or 60 anymore.
Thema:

Console (screen) freeze changing to PAL 60-reset to original settings?

1. Console (screen) freeze changing to PAL 60-reset to original settings? - Similar Threads - Console screen freeze

2. Hide my recently played games from my kids account Home Screen when they log into the console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hide my recently played games from my kids account Home Screen when they log into the console: Whenever my kids log into the Xbox One The games that I have olayed show up on their Home Screen is there any way for that not to happen. 92d6c89f-c9f7-4632-b204-fd6def2578e7
  3. Black screen with remote console play - Windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Black screen with remote console play - Windows 11: Whenever I attempt to remote play to my xbox series x from the xbox app in Windows 11, it plays the rocket animation as its trying to connect, then it connects to my xbox but just shows a black...
  4. Xbox One console stuck on update screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One console stuck on update screen: Hi, I have been struggling to access my device as I keep getting error code: 0x80070070. The error code points to device storage, but I've cleared up my device as much as I possibly can. The...
  5. Can't Add Console to Xbox App; Gets Stuck On "Enable" Screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Add Console to Xbox App; Gets Stuck On "Enable" Screen: I'm trying to connect my console to my Xbox app on my phone and my PC. Every time I select "Add an Existing Console", it then says to select "Enable" on the display for my Xbox. Not always, but...
  6. Setting the video output to 720p on the console, gives black screen when streaming to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Setting the video output to 720p on the console, gives black screen when streaming to...: I've just got a brand new Xbox Series X to replace my old One X. But streaming to Windows stopped working. I've set my Series X to 720p, and for now I have to keep it at that (my HDMI matrix...
  7. play my xbox console and use my hp laptop windows 11 as my screen

in XBoX on Windows
    play my xbox console and use my hp laptop windows 11 as my screen: i know there is a way can someone please help me out ee2f7183-bc6a-4be6-8e7a-25b2e0219433
  8. Xbox series X - All games freezing on launch screen for unless I restart the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X - All games freezing on launch screen for unless I restart the console: Hi. Im hoping im not the only person with this issue? If i have my xbox series x set to instant on. Everyday i turn on my console no games will launch for unless i physically restart the...
  9. XBox 360 S 250GB Console freezes screen at random times | December 2020 | (BK:2.0.1888.0) OS

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 S 250GB Console freezes screen at random times | December 2020 | (BK:2.0.1888.0) OS: I have 2010 XBOX 360 S Console. It has (BK:2.0.1888.0) OS. Very lightly and rarely used for playing Kinect Games only. Maximum gameplay duration of one hour in a single session in the past. It has...
  10. My Console freezes my screen goes black and then it shuts off out of the blue...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Console freezes my screen goes black and then it shuts off out of the blue...: does anyone else have this issue... lately I will be playing nba2k15 then out of the blue I'll get kicked to the Home Screen (Dashboard)...or the last couple of times its actually made a high...