Console sales for ultimate subscribers

Discus and support Console sales for ultimate subscribers in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I thought I read that the console sales also went into effect today for ultimate subscribers. I've been checking the store on and off all day and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Boaidern, Nov 23, 2019.

  1. Boaidern
    Boaidern Guest

    Console sales for ultimate subscribers


    I thought I read that the console sales also went into effect today for ultimate subscribers. I've been checking the store on and off all day and the console sales have not shown up yet. Did I misread originally?

    :)
     
    Boaidern, Nov 23, 2019
    #1
  2. Edgarour Win User

    Console sales for ultimate subscribers

    I think it will be tomorrow in Amazon there are already offers
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

    Console sales for ultimate subscribers

    Hey Boaidern

    Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently inquiring the availability of the Black Friday sales for your console.

    They are indeed currently available right now. You can follow this
    link
    to see the Black Friday sales on the Xbox website, however, keep in mind that Early access is for Ultimate and Gold members only.

    I hope this helps.
  4. BakyOsijekHr Win User

    Console sales for ultimate subscribers

    I think it will be on 24th.
  5. JustAnotherJay Win User

    Xbox game pass

    If you're talking about the current Ultimate Game Sale 3 months of Game Pass for $10, I believe it's for new subscribers only.
  6. Duocive Win User

    Xbox game pass ultimate sale erroe

Thema:

Console sales for ultimate subscribers

Loading...
  1. Console sales for ultimate subscribers - Similar Threads - Console sales ultimate

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  9. Any way I can get the sales per region for xbox consoles for a thesis project?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Any way I can get the sales per region for xbox consoles for a thesis project?: I am at the beginning of a long, extensive thesis project for my doctorate degree. Excited to tie a 20+ year passion into such project, gaming, it would help my progress tremendously if I can...
  10. Why is the Starfield controller for sale on xbox consoles.

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Starfield controller for sale on xbox consoles.: So for a while Starfield controller has been sold out. I had it in my wish list. 2 days ago the price was showing, doesn't say sold out. I went and put $80 on my account to find out its not for...