Console repair
Discus and support Console repair in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Im having troubles to reach the repair support in Mexico. Can someone help me with the phone number, link or mail to contact them?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by carlossv1, Sep 22, 2020.
Thema:
Console repair
Loading...
-
Console repair - Similar Threads - Console repair
-
Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug
in XboX InsidersDelta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me... -
My console doesn't have disc to digital
in XboX InsidersMy console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game.... -
XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring
in XboX InsidersXBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game... -
If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?
in XboX InsidersIf I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th... -
The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles
in XboX InsidersThe Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation... -
Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion... -
Why the hell would repairing your own console considered violating sub rules?
in XboX InsidersWhy the hell would repairing your own console considered violating sub rules?: There has been a post about disc drive not working after warranty expired and my comment was to repair it by yourself, and it got removed. In what universe is a repair that restores proper... -
Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles?
in XBoX on ConsolesDoes Microsoft still repair 360 consoles?: Flashing red lights error around power button. 610d5d08-7e34-4364-8526-77fb634bb072 -
Does my console need to be repaired?
in XBoX on WindowsDoes my console need to be repaired?: So I’ve been getting a system error on my Xbox for a couple months now. I’ve tried every method to try and fix it. I tried the offline system update with a usb, restarting the Xbox, resetting it,...