Console repair

Discus and support Console repair in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, My xbox was playing up and have lodged a repair with microsoft last friday, they left a message on my phone plus an email stating they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by choco1964, Sep 22, 2019.

  1. choco1964
    choco1964 Guest

    Console repair


    Hi there,

    My xbox was playing up and have lodged a repair with microsoft last friday, they left a message on my phone plus an email stating they needed a residential address not a PO Box, anyway supplied the information on Monday and haven't received the shipping
    labels.

    I reckon it's easier to make contact with the dead than these guys.

    :)
     
    choco1964, Sep 22, 2019
    #1
  2. carlossv1 Win User

    Console repair

    Hi Ezra,

    Thanks a lot for your help, I have tried those options but apparently the service is not longer available for my console. Its a shame that I cant find support to my issue and have to look for a new device.

    Have a nice day!

    Regards,

    Carlos
  3. Dubjon Win User

    Console repair

    I sent my Xbox One X in a perfect condition and they send me back a scratched console... I take care of my thing and I would have preferred to wait a few weeks to get back the one I sent. I am so disappointed that I will probably get rid of all my Xbox product.
    That kind of practice is unacceptable.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Console repair

    They typically try to send back the same version as what you send in, but there are no guarantees.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

    Console repair

    Have you checked your spam folders on your email? The shipping labels are being sent to your email for you to print out.
  6. Tarnend Win User

    Console repair

    do you have your reference number for the repair? if so then get back in touch with support online and update the details that way, they you get an instant answer as opposed to waiting for emails being passed around people.
Thema:

Console repair

Loading...
  1. Console repair - Similar Threads - Console repair

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. Why the hell would repairing your own console considered violating sub rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why the hell would repairing your own console considered violating sub rules?: There has been a post about disc drive not working after warranty expired and my comment was to repair it by yourself, and it got removed. In what universe is a repair that restores proper...
  9. Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles?: Flashing red lights error around power button. 610d5d08-7e34-4364-8526-77fb634bb072
  10. Does my console need to be repaired?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Does my console need to be repaired?: So I’ve been getting a system error on my Xbox for a couple months now. I’ve tried every method to try and fix it. I tried the offline system update with a usb, restarting the Xbox, resetting it,...