Console Repair Choices?

Discus and support Console Repair Choices? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is it possible to choose getting either your Xbox One repaired, or a refurbished model sent to you? I'm asking because I've heard some horror stories... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JLtheStoneWall, Dec 25, 2015.

1. Console Repair Choices?

Is it possible to choose getting either your Xbox One repaired, or a refurbished model sent to you? I'm asking because I've heard some horror stories about the standard exchange program.

:)

JLtheStoneWall, Dec 25, 2015
  2. Claonta anam
    Claonta anam Guest
    console repair

I had shipped my Halo 4 Edition console to your service center for repairs (bad ethernet port), the online service center up date says the Device Shipped Out. Now that was pretty damn fast, considering it was only delivered yesterday morning, but here is
    my real concern. WHAT CONSOLE ARE THEY SENDING ME?!?!? I promise to send back ANYTHING, that is not the same edition of what i sent. I specifically bought the Halo 4 Edition on release day (preorder to be exact) and i expect the same to be returned to me.
    no if, and's, or but's!! The only reason why i sent it to be repaired was because it was still under warranty and the Ethernet port crapped out. Can someone from MS, confirm what type of console was sent out?

Claonta anam, Dec 25, 2015
  3. Dubjon
    Dubjon Guest
    Console repair

I sent my Xbox One X in a perfect condition and they send me back a scratched console... I take care of my thing and I would have preferred to wait a few weeks to get back the one I sent. I am so disappointed that I will probably get rid of all my Xbox product.
    That kind of practice is unacceptable.

Dubjon, Dec 25, 2015
  4. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest

Console Repair Choices?

Yes you can send your console in to get repaired and sent back to you.

Auswulf, Dec 25, 2015
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Actually no.When you send it in they will either send you your repaired console back or a refurb,whichever is quicker.

Never had any issues with the standard exchange program myself but obviously that can vary region by region

Daft Badger, Dec 25, 2015
  6. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    Well they used to send back refurbished consoles back in the 360 days so it could probably happen.

Auswulf, Dec 25, 2015
  7. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    They still send back refurbs now,xbox one or 360.

99% of the time you will get a refurb sent back to you as it's much quicker.

Daft Badger, Dec 25, 2015
  8. Tigga573
    Tigga573 Guest

Console Repair Choices?

No, you cannot get your own console repaired and sent back. They will send you someone else's console, and then fix your console and send it to someone else. It's basically a lottery on whether you get a decent one back, or one that some kid scratched up
    and abused.

Tigga573, Dec 26, 2015
  9. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    You can get your repaired console back but it's very rare that you will.

Think it's only happened to me twice & I've had to send in about 18 consoles over the years.

Daft Badger, Oct 31, 2018
  10. Daft Badger Win User

Console Repair Choices?

Actually no.When you send it in they will either send you your repaired console back or a refurb,whichever is quicker.

Never had any issues with the standard exchange program myself but obviously that can vary region by region
  11. Auswulf Win User

Console Repair Choices?

Well they used to send back refurbished consoles back in the 360 days so it could probably happen.
  12. Auswulf Win User

Console Repair Choices?

Yes you can send your console in to get repaired and sent back to you.
  13. Daft Badger Win User

Console Repair Choices?

You can get your repaired console back but it's very rare that you will.

Think it's only happened to me twice & I've had to send in about 18 consoles over the years.
  14. Daft Badger Win User

Console Repair Choices?

They still send back refurbs now,xbox one or 360.

99% of the time you will get a refurb sent back to you as it's much quicker.
Thema:

Console Repair Choices?

1. Console Repair Choices? - Similar Threads - Console Repair Choices

2. Xbox series S|X console FPS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S|X console FPS: Hello guys.. does anyone know how to display live FPS stats when gaming on xbox consoles? (if that's possible ofc) Thanks in advance submitted by /u/BillCipher96 [link] [comments]
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. Not sure if drive or console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not sure if drive or console: I have a 5tb external hard drive, the used to be used for games, but out of knowhere it Stopped being detected by my xbox. My pc detects it when I plug it in, but when I plug it into my xbox, it...
  5. when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash

in XBoX on Consoles
    when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash: when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash i formatted it to ntfs and installed the osu1 extracted it put it in the flash and then plugged my...
  6. My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...: My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console said the fan was fine and wasn't broken so I'm made to believe that a loud fan is normal?...
  7. (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...

in XboX Insiders
    (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...: Basically what title says. Series X console. I’ve just run into countless issues the past week+ with games not launching, black screen when launching games, and just it being unresponsive. Like...
  8. Avatar wont update even after restart of console

in XboX Insiders
    Avatar wont update even after restart of console: I would love a rework on the avatars program as it never updates and this is very frustrating . submitted by /u/Tough_Recording_3176 [link] [comments]
  9. Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles?: Flashing red lights error around power button. 610d5d08-7e34-4364-8526-77fb634bb072
  10. Does my console need to be repaired?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does my console need to be repaired?: So I’ve been getting a system error on my Xbox for a couple months now. I’ve tried every method to try and fix it. I tried the offline system update with a usb, restarting the Xbox, resetting it,...