Console recieving inputs when no input device is connected?

Discus and support Console recieving inputs when no input device is connected? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The title is pretty self explanatory but to elaborate my console keeps getting inputs of the "A" button from a controller but neither of my controllers... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/_huntethunted_, Jan 4, 2023.

  1. Console recieving inputs when no input device is connected?


    The title is pretty self explanatory but to elaborate my console keeps getting inputs of the "A" button from a controller but neither of my controllers are turned on. Because of this I'm unable to navigate any of the console menus to try and find a solution to the issue, was wondering if anyone els head come across this and knew of any possible fixes.

    submitted by /u/_huntethunted_
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/_huntethunted_, Jan 4, 2023
    #1
  2. Kirill Krasin Win User

    Xbox 360s ip address, subnet mask, gateway, all zeros.

    Hello,

    All your other devices are recieve network settings via DHCP from your phone, or you input them by yourself?
  3. ryancessna Win User

    Xbox restarts when I switch the HDMI input - How do I fix it?

    if you connect it via HDMI, the two devices(console and tv) sync..the xbox knows when you change the input to another source and acts if you are no longer on it.
  4. Aculeus_ Win User

    Xbox Elite 2 Bluetooth won't connect

    I randomly got the controller to stay connected. When I open the Xbox App it says "This controller is connected via Bluetooth. Connect a USB cable to configure it." When I click on the test button, none of the buttons are registering inputs. The "Game
    Controllers" settings menu just lists a generic "Bluetooth XINPUT compatible input device" and does not register any inputs there either.
  5. The Dukenator Win User

    HDMI help

    Does your TV have show any input from HDMI when you connect any device to it, besides the 360?
  6. David Wirsching Win User

    I have my roku connected to my xbox one s but cant seem to figure out how to snap them together

    Hello Liam T, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

    Unfortunately, it is not possible to directly connect or connect a Roku device to an Xbox One S console. The Xbox One S does not have a built-in feature or app that allows you to integrate or connect a Roku device within the console interface.

    However, there are alternative ways to use your Roku device together with your Xbox One S:

    HDMI Switching: Connect your Roku device directly to your TV using an HDMI cable. Next, connect your Xbox One S to another HDMI input on your TV. Most modern TVs have multiple HDMI inputs, allowing you to switch between devices using the TV's input selection menu or a remote control.

    I hope this works.

    Best regards.
Thema:

Console recieving inputs when no input device is connected?

Loading...
  1. Console recieving inputs when no input device is connected? - Similar Threads - Console recieving inputs

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  10. Question about Xbox Beta console

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about Xbox Beta console: My console is currently in beta and I’m wondering how I get into alpha to do alpha skip ahead? The new updates look real cool and I’d love to test them out if possible. submitted by...