Console Promotion for buying Gold with Minecraft game

Discus and support Console Promotion for buying Gold with Minecraft game in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hi yesterday i purchased gold membership and it said id get minecraft xbox edition included with that for free. i have not had this and not been... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by jackboardman18, Jun 13, 2017.

  1. Console Promotion for buying Gold with Minecraft game


    hi yesterday i purchased gold membership and it said id get minecraft xbox edition included with that for free. i have not had this and not been emailed or able to download minecraft for free. could you help thanks. i found the promotion on my xbox store
    app on 12th june 2017 and have contacted xbox support with the reference number
    [Mod Removed]
    and order number [Mod Removed]. thanks

    :)
     
    jackboardman18, Jun 13, 2017
    #1
  2. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Bought 3month gold still not received minecraft

    Hey there,

    Did you purchase Xbox Live Gold through the Minecraft + Gold page through the Xbox One dashboard, or did you purchase a 3 Month Xbox Live Gold pre-paid code and redeem it? If you redeemed and Xbox Live Gold code, unfortunately you will not qualify for this
    promotion. To qualify for this promotion, 3 Months or 12 Months of Xbox Live Gold must be purchased through the Minecraft + Gold promotion page directly through the Xbox One console with a credit card on file.

    Keep us posted!
     
    Mister Beep, Jun 13, 2017
    #2
  3. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    i bought 3 month gold and i didnt get a minecraft code by 31/7/2017

    Hey there,

    Did you purchase Xbox Live Gold through the Minecraft + Gold page through the Xbox One dashboard, or did you purchase a 3 Month Xbox Live Gold pre-paid code and redeem it? If you redeemed and Xbox Live Gold code, unfortunately you will not qualify for this
    promotion. To qualify for this promotion, 3 Months or 12 Months of Xbox Live Gold must be purchased through the Minecraft + Gold promotion page directly through the Xbox One console with a credit card on file.

    Keep us posted!
     
    Mister Beep, Jun 13, 2017
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Console Promotion for buying Gold with Minecraft game

    You should receive the code by July 31. If you don't have it by that date, you'll need to post back here.
     
    Smwutches, Jun 13, 2017
    #4
  5. Same problem. I just dont want to not receive it and let the problem be forgotten. How long does it usually take for them to send the minecraft code to us?
     
    XenoLair-C713D0B3-152D-4F27-9BF3-E8732A45EB84, Jun 14, 2017
    #5
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    as stated above, you should receive the code by July 31.
     
    Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
    #6
  7. XenoLair-C713D0B3-15 Win User

    Console Promotion for buying Gold with Minecraft game

    Same problem. I just dont want to not receive it and let the problem be forgotten. How long does it usually take for them to send the minecraft code to us?
  8. Smwutches Win User

    Console Promotion for buying Gold with Minecraft game

    You should receive the code by July 31. If you don't have it by that date, you'll need to post back here.
  9. Smwutches Win User

    Console Promotion for buying Gold with Minecraft game

    Same problem. I just dont want to not receive it and let the problem be forgotten. How long does it usually take for them to send the minecraft code to us?
    as stated above, you should receive the code by July 31.
  10. Internet Expert Win User

    Xbox gold - get minecraft with gold offer

    What Gold promotion did you see? Is there a link? Did you buy a card in a store?

    I've heard of Rocket League being offered free with a Gold subscription, but not Minecraft (as far as I know).
  11. XenoLair-C713D0B3-15 Win User

    Xbox gold - get minecraft with gold offer

    What Gold promotion did you see? Is there a link? Did you buy a card in a store?

    I've heard of Rocket League being offered free with a Gold subscription, but not Minecraft (as far as I know).
    The offer was available only on Xbox one. No link. Buy 3 months gold through the ad and get Minecraft or buy 12 months and get the extra skin pack or something like that.
Thema:

Console Promotion for buying Gold with Minecraft game

Loading...
  1. Console Promotion for buying Gold with Minecraft game - Similar Threads - Console Promotion buying

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  10. Question about Xbox Beta console

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about Xbox Beta console: My console is currently in beta and I’m wondering how I get into alpha to do alpha skip ahead? The new updates look real cool and I’d love to test them out if possible. submitted by...