| Console Preview level question |

Discus and support | Console Preview level question | in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey everyone! Just a quick question. I’ve been part of Xbox live since day one, been part of the insider / preview program for 7 years. I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JOE_Finger, Jul 12, 2022.

  1. | Console Preview level question |


    Hey everyone! Just a quick question. I’ve been part of Xbox live since day one, been part of the insider / preview program for 7 years. I participate(d) in nearly all the previews, do all the surveys, I always give feedback etc but for whatever reason I’m still only in console Preview Beta. Is there any way I can be bumped up? I’d love to be part of the Alpha &/or Alpha Skip-Ahead tiers. How’s that work? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/JOE_Finger
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/JOE_Finger, Jul 12, 2022
    #1
  2. NonSportsGirl Win User

    Advanced Exchange = 100%!

    If previews killed something then surely it would do it for every console that is in the preview?

    Games I can understand being different, since everyone is at different points. But consoles are identical on a hardware and software level, so why would the preview kill one console and not every single one that took that update?
  3. Daft Badger Win User

    I'm a Xbox preview user and game share isn't working

    Any games bought on a console in the preview program can only be played on consoles with the preview dash at the moment so if your brothers console isn't in the preview they won show up.

    Any other questions then it's best to check/post in the preview forums
    forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
  4. onyxishere Win User

    Preview member...

    For future reference preview questions should be limited to the preview forums.

    If your console is set to Instant On (turn on with voice) then the updates are automatic and you would not notice them.
  5. Qwertei Win User

    Xbox dash beta user

    It's best to post preview program questions and concerns in the Preview Forums'

    And a simple power cycle
    may resolve your issue as well.
  6. Kenny H. Win User

    Background not working..

    Hey guys! You'll want to post in the preview forums for any issues or questions related to the preview, so that the preview team can help you out. You'll also want to make sure to report any issues via the Preview app on your console, if possible.
Thema:

| Console Preview level question |

Loading...
  1. | Console Preview level question | - Similar Threads - Console Preview level

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Console, Xbox Guide and Gaming Problem (Preview Omega)

    in XboX Insiders
    Console, Xbox Guide and Gaming Problem (Preview Omega): I’m in Preview Omega, which I believe shouldn’t have any issues whatsoever. I couldn’t report it on Xbox, so I am doing so on this subreddit. I’ve been experiencing issues with the Xbox guide...
  8. Should I enable console preview updates?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I enable console preview updates?: I usually try to give advice for games since I know a games issues don’t define its future (Like Cyberpunk, how it started out a mess but now it’s a masterpiece) As much as I’d love to preview...
  9. Change my console preview not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Change my console preview not working: So I am on the omega preview and I wanted to change it to the beta preview so I go to in the insiders app and then it shows this pop up that says “error this preview is registered to a different...
  10. Preview Beta update bricked my console...

    in XboX Insiders
    Preview Beta update bricked my console...: I had recently made a post about my Xbox not recognizing any local wifi area networks, and now it's not accessing wifi despite being plugged in with an otherness cable directly. Internet works...