console pre-orders

Discus and support console pre-orders in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When will we be charged for our pre-orders? When do the consoles ship? 3956f983-bd08-4080-9b60-c33b962cb991 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jmayoungish24, Sep 22, 2020.

  1. console pre-orders


    When will we be charged for our pre-orders? When do the consoles ship?

    :)
     
    jmayoungish24, Sep 22, 2020
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    console pre-orders

    Yes. If they're sold out they can't sell anymore.
  3. JakeSchwartz4 Win User

    console pre-orders

    I have one in my cart for the last 2 hours, but it won’t process the order. Does thst mean they are sold out and that i cannot order one?
  4. Smwutches Win User

    console pre-orders

    It depends on where you pre-ordered. If you pre-ordered from Microsoft, you'll be charged when the console ships. If it's scheduled to be delivered on release day, November 10, then they'll usually ship a couple of days before that.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    console pre-orders

    Depends on where you're ordering from, but most likely. If you're trying through microsoftstore.com they are out of stock.
  6. JakeSchwartz4 Win User

    console pre-orders

    Even though it has been in my cart for 2 hours? It still wont let me order? And I am trying to order off of microsoft.
Thema:

console pre-orders

Loading...
  1. console pre-orders - Similar Threads - console pre orders

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...: Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a controller highlighting to press Xbox logo, and it won't stop flashing can someone help me with that and...
  9. Xbox one pre-order'd forza motorsport from the xbox one console and it wont download? It...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one pre-order'd forza motorsport from the xbox one console and it wont download? It...: Motorsport wont download i preordered It from the xbox one console it either says qued or not compatible? I have plenty of memory.as for compatibility its an xbox one with forz 7 actively on it?...
  10. Starfield Xbox Series X Console Wraps Pre-Order Availability in Singapore

    in XBoX on Windows
    Starfield Xbox Series X Console Wraps Pre-Order Availability in Singapore: Feedback: Starfield Xbox Series X Console Wraps Pre-Order Availability in Singapore Hey Xbox Singapore Team, I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to share some feedback about the recent...