Console power button light flickering followed by immediate shutdown (Alpha Skip-Ahead)

Discus and support Console power button light flickering followed by immediate shutdown (Alpha Skip-Ahead) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi guys, I have been experiencing an issue that has popped up ever since the March 21 update (OS version 10.25320.1003). My consoles (series X) power... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/VelvetFischer, Mar 25, 2023.

1. Console power button light flickering followed by immediate shutdown (Alpha Skip-Ahead)

Hi guys,

I have been experiencing an issue that has popped up ever since the March 21 update (OS version 10.25320.1003).

My consoles (series X) power button will start flashing rapidly for about 10 times followed by an immediate shutdown (reminiscent of BSOD, including audio crash and frame freeze) at random occurrences. (Happened twice in game, once in the download queue overview, once in settings and once in Xbox store)

This only started today, which makes me think that this weeks update is most likely to blame for this. I have never had any temperature issues or any other crashes of the sort ever. The console is well ventilated and hasn't moved since last weekend where it was running fine.

Am i the only one encountering this so far in Alpha Skip Ahead? And can this harm the hardware if it happens a few times in a short period?

Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/VelvetFischer
    [link] [comments]

/u/VelvetFischer, Mar 25, 2023
  2. IRB Win User

Slow loading Xbox dashboard

I get this as well. Though I'm in the alpha skip ahead so never sure if that is part of the issue.

You can report it via the console. Long press the xbox /nexus button on the controller until the shutdown menu appears, there should be a report option on the right.
  3. Just a Volunteer Win User

My Xbox One has stopped reading DVD

I have experienced this issue with the last 6-8 Alpha Skip Ahead OS previews.

I've reported this issue using Report a Problem several times on my new Xbox Series X.

It always occurs after restarting console from Instant on.

A simple restart of the console from the Power menu or a Full shutdown resolves this issue for me.
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
Thema:

Console power button light flickering followed by immediate shutdown (Alpha Skip-Ahead)

1. Console power button light flickering followed by immediate shutdown (Alpha Skip-Ahead) - Similar Threads - Console power button

2. Console or power box issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console or power box issue?: I’m having trouble with my original Xbox one. I don’t know if it’s the power box the console itself. I have an after market power box because the original stopped working. Anyway, I plug the power...
  3. Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?: Hello, I bought the series X last week and I have had constant issues with Xbox not connecting to the WiFi, after it was set up, when I start the system. Absolutely nothing changes. The system...
  4. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  5. 360 power button red then console turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    360 power button red then console turns off: 360 console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off 9fae529e-a7fd-4860-a598-7a224691b2ba
  6. 404 error code with installing to console with console being on sleep power mode for...

in XboX Insiders
    404 error code with installing to console with console being on sleep power mode for...: Getting error code 404 with downloading games to console even with being on max power option to allow remote downloading works on the xbox app but not on website. submitted by...
  7. Console could be damaged if removed from power supply?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console could be damaged if removed from power supply?: Hi! Two quick doubts: Regarding removing my Xbox Series X from power supply source. Here in Brazil, on summer, we have strong thunders storms, and even that my console is pluged in a power line...
  8. [XBO] Console doesn't power on unless I unplug everything and then hold the sync button?

in XBoX on Consoles
    [XBO] Console doesn't power on unless I unplug everything and then hold the sync button?: Been happening since my console updated and didn't start back up after a restart during the update 7d44bbf0-c127-48f6-8191-b67abafd8ba6
  9. My xbox one X power button is not lighting up, but the console works fine. Can i get some...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one X power button is not lighting up, but the console works fine. Can i get some...: I need help on how to resolve my issue on the front light on my xbox one x not lighting up. cfbbcfc4-8bda-4dcb-adb4-ad5ae6d461e6
  10. Holding down the power button for more than 10 seconds reset my console to scratch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Holding down the power button for more than 10 seconds reset my console to scratch.: I went to turn my Xbox off by holding down the power button for more than 10 seconds to make sure that it was fully shut down. However when I restarted my console all my profiles were removed, my...