Console player can't join PC player friend on Halo infinite or party chat

Discus and support Console player can't join PC player friend on Halo infinite or party chat in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, so my friends are PC players I'm xbox one. I was able to add him, but everytime I try joining his party chat or game the color of the text is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Expensive-Dog3506, Nov 20, 2021.

1. Console player can't join PC player friend on Halo infinite or party chat

Hello, so my friends are PC players I'm xbox one. I was able to add him, but everytime I try joining his party chat or game the color of the text is green for both join party chat and game and I can't join either. So I tried rebooting my console, but can't seem to figure out how to join a PC players parties or game. I do have a membership to live and he doesn't if that affects it.

submitted by /u/Expensive-Dog3506
    [link] [comments]

/u/Expensive-Dog3506, Nov 20, 2021
  2. Aggelos88b Win User

Halo 4 Servers Not Available?

Still not fixed... Can't join any games. I can join my friends chat party, he can join a game, but I'm stuck on an isolated network with 114 players in Big Team :-(
  3. XxXSchecteRXxX Win User

Game chat not streamed on Twitch

Yeah, everything comes through fine in a party, this question is for game chat, as ps4 players can't join a party chat.
  4. liamcoche Win User

Xbox (Beta) App Crossplay Party Chat Failing

Hey there,

Whenever I have run into this issue, it works best to have the player that is on an Xbox Console host a the party, and if need be restart the party when another PC player joins
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

Console Refunds

you have also got to look at player base, on pc the numbers that play online are down in the very very low thousands, on xbox its even less so if they do a hard split then on console you will struggle to get full lobbies, and pc would be in the same boat as halo infinite basically sucks, but you can select which player base you want to play with on halo infinite so you are not forced on that game to play with pc players.

Also about charging console players to play online, it is because they can, on pc they tried in the past and did not work as we just purchase and play games from other stores as pc is an open market.
  6. Bazajaytee Win User

xbox one and joining a party

Xbox One and Xbox 360 party systems are not compatible with each other. You can only join other Xbox One players in party chat.

You can chat with Xbox 360 friends using Skype though.
Thema:

Console player can't join PC player friend on Halo infinite or party chat

1. Console player can't join PC player friend on Halo infinite or party chat - Similar Threads - Console player can't

2. Please add the ability to only play with other console players in cross play

in XboX Insiders
    Please add the ability to only play with other console players in cross play: I love playing competitive games with people who are on a level playing field, but you throw PC gamers into the mix and I feel they have an extremely unfair advantage when pitted against xbox and...
  3. Yale Best Console Player 120Fps

in XboX Insiders
    Yale Best Console Player 120Fps: Best Console Player on 120Fps and Fast Too Best Console Player submitted by /u/TomorrowRemote1775 [link] [comments]
  4. Yale Best Console Player 120Fps

in XboX Insiders
    Yale Best Console Player 120Fps: Best Console Player on 120Fps and Fast Too Best Console Player submitted by /u/TomorrowRemote1775 [link] [comments]
  5. How do 3 players play Fortnite on Xbox (same console)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do 3 players play Fortnite on Xbox (same console)?: We can split screen but have 3 players and looking to start a Trio. f62a4b3e-4dca-4c93-97cc-50badc9449a2
  6. FC24 2-player game on one console (Xbox series S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FC24 2-player game on one console (Xbox series S): Hi, I bought my kids the EA FC24 game under one of their accounts. They share the same console (Xbox series S) but have their own Xbox accounts. How can they play together (2player game with 2...
  7. Three XBOX consoles, sharing GamePass - trying to play a 3-player game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Three XBOX consoles, sharing GamePass - trying to play a 3-player game: Hi! We have two XBox Xs, one Xbox One. One GamePass account that we share for myself, son, and daughter. I am aware that if we want to play three players, one on each console, that a purchase...
  8. My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...: My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1 REVOLUTION 8edb1cb2-e563-416f-a59d-58af67705a1b
  9. I have eight(8) xbox 360 consoles hooked up with system link for multi-players. All my kids...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have eight(8) xbox 360 consoles hooked up with system link for multi-players. All my kids...: Xbox 360 connected via ethernet cable for system link capabilities. however; kids want to be able to play online against other players all eight(8) at the same time. Do I need to get more the...
  10. Broadcast xbox party from xbox game bar on pc with console players

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Broadcast xbox party from xbox game bar on pc with console players: I play destiny 2 on pc and use the xbox game bar to party up with mates on xbox consoles. How do I add their audio to streams. I use Streamlabs and when I broadcast only my audio is heard....