Console Overheat

Discus and support Console Overheat in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever i play minecraft my xbox seems to overheat and randomly turn its self off. But this doesnt happen on ANY other game. How come this is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JamieKay1, Jun 11, 2019.

  1. JamieKay1
    JamieKay1 Guest

    Console Overheat


    Whenever i play minecraft my xbox seems to overheat and randomly turn its self off. But this doesnt happen on ANY other game. How come this is happening and how do i fix it. Thank you

    :)
     
    JamieKay1, Jun 11, 2019
    #1
  2. AngelObullets Win User

    Console Overheat

  3. Gimpy_P Win User

    Console Overheat

  4. PCunrecognized Win User

    Console Crashes/Overheats

    you should report that to blizzard might help them on the upcoming patch.
  5. ShiskaB0b Win User

    Console Crashes/Overheats

    Weird, I was going to ask if you tried playing offline yet and if that did any good? Glad it worked out for you.
  6. PCunrecognized Win User

    Console Crashes/Overheats

    if your system works fine with other games that are played on it then it's not your machine, but the game.

    i've tested the game on two different xboxs a pro and elite, games installed to the HD.

    both lock up right when the game auto saves.

    you can make a formal report to blizzard here, but they have been dragging their feet on a new patch for the xbox. i kind of think they don't know what the exact problem is.

    us.battle.net/.../9882019484
Thema:

Console Overheat

Loading...
  1. Console Overheat - Similar Threads - Console Overheat

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox 360 Kinect.games cam cause consoles to overheat?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 Kinect.games cam cause consoles to overheat?: I played this game called Let's.Cheer and imy console overheated. I have a Xbox 360s. Are Kinect games a major cause of consoles overheating? Also is keeping the console offline better for...
  10. Why does MW3 (2023) overheat my console? No other game has done it.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does MW3 (2023) overheat my console? No other game has done it.: My mw3 (2023) has been crashing constantly. It isn’t sitting in a tv stand or anything. It is in an open space. I have hard reset the console, moved where it is plugged in at, and have factory...