Console out of date won't repair. Wth?

Discus and support Console out of date won't repair. Wth? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Why is it I can still use the First generation Xbox one and spend my money on it that you guys make profit on but my console is too old or not worth... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DaylinLee, Nov 4, 2021.

1. DaylinLee
    DaylinLee Guest

Why is it I can still use the First generation Xbox one and spend my money on it that you guys make profit on but my console is too old or not worth your time? I would really like to know. And I'm sure there are others still with a first gen.

:)

DaylinLee, Nov 4, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Because it is an unsupported console. It is the same with most Electronics manufacturers...as products get surpassed by new ones, so the companies stop supporting them after a time, including repairing them
  3. DEACON Win User

July's free games.

^LMAO .. yeah those are release dates WTH hahaha .. sorry .. this was funny.
  4. clmorning255 Win User

smartglass misions

Still won't work for me. Wth?...I've found 3 apps so far.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox 360 won’t play newer (2010+) games.

As zTOPNOTCHz already stated, it might be that the console Firmware is out of date, or doesn't match.

In order to protect the games from piracy and modding, Xbox changed the encryption format of the disc and sent out a firmware update that changed the system firmware as well as the drive firmware.

In a Xbox 360 console, the optical drive and mainboard are cryptographically "married", so if your console was repaired from someone else than an official Xbox repair center, it might be that the drive Firmware doesn't match the motherboard firmware, and
    therefore the console can't decrypt the newer games with changed encryption anymore.

If you bought the console new, try to remember if you gave your console for repair to a non-Microsoft repair shop.

If you bought the console used, it might be that the previous owner attempted a self-repair or the console was modified.

In either case, the drive doesn't match the console's motherboard, and therefore newer games won't work.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Xbox Reliability

Are you setting up the warranty of the consoles? Each console has a one year warranty from the date of purchase. If anything happens to the console before the warranty runs out you should set up a repair of the console. A warranty repair is free of charge.
Thema:

1. Console out of date won't repair. Wth? - Similar Threads - Console date won't

2. series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?: I been noticing when I turn on my xbox console the wireless card for the controllers takes a long time to initialize can anyone help me with this? I did try a factory reset but that didnt work...
  3. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  4. Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...: Was on step 2 at 57 percent complete c584bb00-39a9-48b1-af5f-a221cd4c2564
  5. How do I get my console unbanned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my console unbanned: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** fe233cd8-fc95-4aad-86b0-2c58c7facd13
  6. Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console: I just never had this problem until weeks ago and it still is happening today. I just can't download Minecraft because "there is an error on the download or there is corrupted data". I tried...
  7. Can two people play the same game on two different consoles

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can two people play the same game on two different consoles: Hi I wanted to know If I bought a physical copy of a game and played it on my xbox can I then give it to my friend so he can download the game and play it too To clarify the friend is also on...
  8. issue we found your console but cant connect

in XBoX on Windows
    issue we found your console but cant connect: Hello ..I cant stream xbox on my laptop,every time there is an issue we found your console but cant connect...i have 5g internet and i enadbled streaming on other devices on xbox...
  9. Console controller combo warranty dates don’t match up and are treated separately.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console controller combo warranty dates don’t match up and are treated separately.: Warranty related question I purchased my series x console and the controller I have has been experiencing too down stick drift I made a request on the device with the console but saw it has...
  10. Everytime I use the xbox app I have to set up my console again. Up to date app and xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everytime I use the xbox app I have to set up my console again. Up to date app and xbox...: Xbox up says I need to set a console to use remote functions. I have to reconnect my console everytime I close and open my app. My Xbox One did not have this issue....