Console out of date won't repair. Wth?

Discus and support Console out of date won't repair. Wth? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Why is it I can still use the First generation Xbox one and spend my money on it that you guys make profit on but my console is too old or not worth... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DaylinLee, Nov 4, 2021.

  1. DaylinLee
    DaylinLee Guest

    Console out of date won't repair. Wth?


    Why is it I can still use the First generation Xbox one and spend my money on it that you guys make profit on but my console is too old or not worth your time? I would really like to know. And I'm sure there are others still with a first gen.

    :)
     
    DaylinLee, Nov 4, 2021
    #1
  2. Nursemorph Win User

    Console out of date won't repair. Wth?

    Because it is an unsupported console. It is the same with most Electronics manufacturers...as products get surpassed by new ones, so the companies stop supporting them after a time, including repairing them
  3. DEACON Win User

    July's free games.

    ^LMAO .. yeah those are release dates WTH hahaha .. sorry .. this was funny.
  4. clmorning255 Win User

    smartglass misions

    Still won't work for me. Wth?...I've found 3 apps so far.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

    Xbox 360 won’t play newer (2010+) games.

    As zTOPNOTCHz already stated, it might be that the console Firmware is out of date, or doesn't match.

    In order to protect the games from piracy and modding, Xbox changed the encryption format of the disc and sent out a firmware update that changed the system firmware as well as the drive firmware.

    In a Xbox 360 console, the optical drive and mainboard are cryptographically "married", so if your console was repaired from someone else than an official Xbox repair center, it might be that the drive Firmware doesn't match the motherboard firmware, and
    therefore the console can't decrypt the newer games with changed encryption anymore.

    If you bought the console new, try to remember if you gave your console for repair to a non-Microsoft repair shop.

    If you bought the console used, it might be that the previous owner attempted a self-repair or the console was modified.

    In either case, the drive doesn't match the console's motherboard, and therefore newer games won't work.
  6. onyxishere Win User

    Xbox Reliability

    Are you setting up the warranty of the consoles? Each console has a one year warranty from the date of purchase. If anything happens to the console before the warranty runs out you should set up a repair of the console. A warranty repair is free of charge.
Thema:

Console out of date won't repair. Wth?

Loading...
  1. Console out of date won't repair. Wth? - Similar Threads - Console date won't

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. Wireless controller warranty date not matching with console warranty date

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless controller warranty date not matching with console warranty date: The console was purchased and registered on 12/25/24. The wireless controller came with the console, but wasn’t registered online until 6/30/25. The controller should have a 1 year warranty, same...
  9. Console controller combo warranty dates don’t match up and are treated separately.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Console controller combo warranty dates don’t match up and are treated separately.: Warranty related question I purchased my series x console and the controller I have has been experiencing too down stick drift I made a request on the device with the console but saw it has...
  10. Everytime I use the xbox app I have to set up my console again. Up to date app and xbox...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Everytime I use the xbox app I have to set up my console again. Up to date app and xbox...: Xbox up says I need to set a console to use remote functions. I have to reconnect my console everytime I close and open my app. My Xbox One did not have this issue....