Console or Game problem?

Discus and support Console or Game problem? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there... Since Tuesday, I wanted to play Forza Motorsport 7 and I started having problems. Suddenly it froze briefly and then the game was over;... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SeniorSocial, Feb 9, 2018.

  1. SeniorSocial
    SeniorSocial Guest

    Console or Game problem?


    :)
     
    SeniorSocial, Feb 9, 2018
    #1
  2. curiousmole
    curiousmole Guest
    profile, console or game issue??

    I found this quite hard to read and understand, but try deleting all game data from your hard drive.
     
    curiousmole, Feb 9, 2018
    #2
  3. Ruben Watty
    Ruben Watty Guest
    profile, console or game issue??

    A question, my fifa 12 is an error with the names and alignments that I had saved! evenwhen starting my
    career and my staff to review the game is locked! but the only game thathappens to me! any suggestions? also such exhibition
    game select the group of the world and I are "teams" with names like * teamName_Abbr15_130000 and another 130,001 astermination worse and worse galatasaray only no
    longer get the boca juniors or equipmentor anything classic the style someone could help me with this error?
     
    Ruben Watty, Feb 9, 2018
    #3
  4. Mister Maka Win User

    Problems with console and games

    Hey there SteepChain65886.

    Let's first try a full power cycle on your Xbox One by holding down the power button for 8-10 seconds until your Xbox One powers off. If you're still having trouble after that, try uninstalling GTA V, power cycle once more, and then reinstall it.

    Keep us in the loop with how it goes :)
  5. DoyleyBoi360 Win User

    Problem with Console.

    I cleared cache when i first had the problem with watching DVD's but a week later the problem seems to have got worse, I could ring support and get it sorted that way i suppose but I still have 2month on my warranty from the shop so should be able to go
    tomoz to Game and get it sorted a bit quicker shudnt i?
  6. Apex Sacred Win User

    Console problems

    Hello, Please un-plug Your Xbox Console from all power sources for 30 minutes and then plug it back in and attempt to turn it on again. If this issue continues to happen feel free to reply and I will get to you ASAP.

    If You found this post useful please verify and like my answer, I hope your issue fixes after this so you can get gaming in any case I will provide to the best of my abilites to get you gaming as soon as I can

    Thank you,

    -NSS-
  7. Hordie Win User

    Console Problem

    Hi BladedDark88,

    it looks like your issue is a bit different than the OP's post. So the community can best assist with your exact issue, I would suggest creating a new post of your own.
  8. OptimusMegamus Win User

    Problems with console

    Personal preference really & depending on the space your going to put the Xbox 360 in, I've got 2 consoles (Original & S model) myself & have both positioned vertically, never had any heating issues or any issue for that matter, you decide as I don't think
    there is any compelling evidence that suggest's one way is better than the other, just remember not to put them in confined spaces or block the fans/vents airflow.

    Also there is no need for extra fans, they do more harm than good.
Thema:

Console or Game problem?

Loading...
  1. Console or Game problem? - Similar Threads - Console Game problem

  2. Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and...
  3. Cloud game free como posso ativar no console

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud game free como posso ativar no console: Pessoal alguém sabe me dizer porque não dá para jogar na nuvem de graça no console eu queria jogar Palworld na nuvem para ver se não buga tanto mas não consigo jogar no meu console e o meu celular...
  4. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  5. SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...

    in XboX Insiders
    SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...: If Xbox Series X/S would have these 2 libraries, the consoles would become the best gaming device after PC and all PS5 exclusives, available on Steam/Epic Games, would be available on Xbox too....
  6. An official in-console marketplace for reselling games would be a huge win for everyone

    in XboX Insiders
    An official in-console marketplace for reselling games would be a huge win for everyone: With most modern games, the disc has basically become a Proof of Ownership rather than the actual game. You can install it digitally, but without the disc inserted, the console tells you that you...
  7. Console, Xbox Guide and Gaming Problem (Preview Omega)

    in XboX Insiders
    Console, Xbox Guide and Gaming Problem (Preview Omega): I’m in Preview Omega, which I believe shouldn’t have any issues whatsoever. I couldn’t report it on Xbox, so I am doing so on this subreddit. I’ve been experiencing issues with the Xbox guide...
  8. Generation 1 Xbox Games on Xbox Series X Console

    in XboX Insiders
    Generation 1 Xbox Games on Xbox Series X Console: Can I play Midway Arcade Treasures 2 for the Xbox Gen 1 on my Xbox Series X? submitted by /u/6ThatDude9 [link] [comments]
  9. Phone Screen integrated into Game Console Controller

    in XboX Insiders
    Phone Screen integrated into Game Console Controller: Max profits by integrating phone screen into game console controller where the phone screen display artwork and additional controls via touch, or swipe. submitted by /u/Automatic_Lawyer_811...
  10. Xbox cloud gaming cross-console chat problems Macbook to Xbox One

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox cloud gaming cross-console chat problems Macbook to Xbox One: I'm playing Fortnite on a MacBook air via xbox cloud gaming. The people in my party are using a console and I can't hear them. When the game starts, I get an error message from Fortnite saying my...