Console notifications are 3 hours behind?

Discus and support Console notifications are 3 hours behind? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was on the Xbox One alpha ring until yesterday, when I moved to the Omega ring. After the factory refresh I set up everything like normal. As I began... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NotDJK, Mar 4, 2020.

  1. /u/NotDJK
    /u/NotDJK Guest

    Console notifications are 3 hours behind?


    I was on the Xbox One alpha ring until yesterday, when I moved to the Omega ring. After the factory refresh I set up everything like normal. As I began getting various system notifications (and then game achievements) I noticed that they were all timestamped 3 hours earlier than when I got the notification. I checked my console timezone settings and it is configured correctly. I've never seen this behavior before, and it has continued happening through today.

    I couldn't find any known issue reports on this; anyone else seeing the problem? Not sure if it's my install, the Omega ring build, or something else.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/NotDJK
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/NotDJK, Mar 4, 2020
    #1
  2. vKz69 Win User

    Xbox behind on notifications

    Hi, thanks for the reply. It wasn’t a time zone problem as the zone is set as the normal for me (EST). The actual time is showing up as usual for me too, but it is just notifications that are behind 3 hours for some reason.
  3. Hey Der Bab Win User

    Xbox behind on notifications

    Try this guys - did some digging.

    Settings > Devices & Streaming > Blu-ray > persistent storage > clear persistent storage

    This may help. Let me know if it works!
  4. Hey Der Bab Win User

    Xbox behind on notifications

    Hello vKz69,

    I know you mentioned the language etc being adjusted after the reset. Have you looked into the console time and location? You may be set on the incorrect time zone and this can cause some issues. Try going to Settings > System > Time. You are able to adjust
    the time zone here. Let me know if this works!

    Happy Gaming!

    -Bab
  5. IUBrandonUl Win User

    Xbox behind on notifications

    also, Msgs aren't just delayed there just not sending sometimes like id send my friend a msg or 5 and it just says

    Sending... then I exit it and go back it's not there, then like 2-4 hours later they'd be there including msgs that my friend sent to me that I did not get the notification for
  6. IUBrandonUl Win User

    Xbox behind on notifications

    For right now i think we have to just deal with it, pretty much invites, msgs, and other notifications have been pretty delayed within the past few weeks, its just Xbox i think and we probably just need to deal with it.

    also, the news says there's been a 107% of people playing games since the quarantine started so the servers are probably slower than ever atm.
Thema:

Console notifications are 3 hours behind?

Loading...
  1. Console notifications are 3 hours behind? - Similar Threads - Console notifications are

  2. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  3. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  4. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  5. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  6. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  7. Problem with unlocking achievements notifications on console and problem with Xbox app on...

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem with unlocking achievements notifications on console and problem with Xbox app on...: For two days I noticed that when I unlock an achievement, the notification that it has been unlocked does not appear but the achievement is unlocked. I am playing the game Epic Mickey Rebrushed...
  8. Can you login on Xbox console by sending a notification to the Authenticator app?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can you login on Xbox console by sending a notification to the Authenticator app?: Without typing the code on Microsoft.com/link every single time? submitted by /u/Own-Store6135 [link] [comments]
  9. XBOX console companion "Achievment unlocked" notification

    in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX console companion "Achievment unlocked" notification: For a few days, I've been getting different "achievment unlocked" notifications(1) from the xbox console companion when xbox pc game pass is turned off and even not in any game on the computer....
  10. Xbox favorites online notification not working on console

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox favorites online notification not working on console: Won't notify me on my console when friends get online 9e4e41c2-bd33-4ee1-9c4e-2e2d41ad52ae