Console not staying on
Discus and support Console not staying on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; we just purchased a new cord and power bank from Microsoft for our Xbox one (original Xbox one). It was dead before with the old cord but worked with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WobblyCrawdad64, Dec 17, 2017.
Thema:
Console not staying on
Loading...
-
Console not staying on - Similar Threads - Console staying
-
My console doesn't have disc to digital
in XboX InsidersMy console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game.... -
XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring
in XboX InsidersXBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game... -
If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?
in XboX InsidersIf I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th... -
The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles
in XboX InsidersThe Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation... -
Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion... -
Does Xbox save data stay with the console or tied to the profile?
in XBoX AccessibilityDoes Xbox save data stay with the console or tied to the profile?: My daughter's little brothers play Xbox on her profile. She plans on moving her profile to another Xbox and they will not longer be able to play on that profile. Will they lose all save data or... -
Controller won't stay on after connecting to Xbox one console
in XBoX on ConsolesController won't stay on after connecting to Xbox one console: So my controller was working fine then one day I turn my controller on which automatically powers on my console, the power button light on controller does 2 slow flashes and shuts off. Console... -
Xbox Series X won't turn on, and the light on the xbox button on the console only stays on...
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Series X won't turn on, and the light on the xbox button on the console only stays on...: When I try to turn my Xbox Series X on by pressing the power button, it plays the "power on" sound and the light goes on for around 1 - 1.5 minutes before turning back off. It was working before,... -
I bought a Series S console and i’ve been experiencing problems with staying connected to...
in XBoX on ConsolesI bought a Series S console and i’ve been experiencing problems with staying connected to...: please help with this problem so i don’t have to return my console 2dee7ca2-c3d8-4ac3-a757-3dbc4f2b89f9