Console not responding to controller properly
Discus and support Console not responding to controller properly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Sunday 22nd July 18.... Hi, just updated console, now when navigating the highlighted sanctions keeps jumping multiple places instead of just one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StudLiie, Jul 21, 2018.
Thema:
Console not responding to controller properly
Loading...
-
Console not responding to controller properly - Similar Threads - Console responding controller
-
Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug
in XboX InsidersDelta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me... -
My console doesn't have disc to digital
in XboX InsidersMy console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game.... -
XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring
in XboX InsidersXBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game... -
If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?
in XboX InsidersIf I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th... -
Console Stops Responding Nearly Completely / Captures Bug
in XboX InsidersConsole Stops Responding Nearly Completely / Captures Bug: Unsure if it's related to console update status or not. Console is in 'beta' tier currently. If it is just a general issue (or issues) I apologize for the placement of the post. Having multiple... -
The console is not responding properly to my controller.
in XBoX on ConsolesThe console is not responding properly to my controller.: It always takes atleast 4-5 times till the console registers that I pressed the button on my console. Sometimes it even starts to do things on its own when I'm not even pressing anything. I... -
The virtual keyboard of my Xbox one x console is not responding, I cannot select any letter...
in XBoX AccessibilityThe virtual keyboard of my Xbox one x console is not responding, I cannot select any letter...: The virtual keyboard of my Xbox one x console is not responding. I cannot select and letter to enter apart from space where it's stuck at. Any help? 47ec77e6-18c4-4fee-94d6-b79c568395f2 -
Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?
in XBoX on ConsolesAnyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS... -
My Xbox One controller is on... But my Xbox One console won't respond.
in XBoX on ConsolesMy Xbox One controller is on... But my Xbox One console won't respond.: This issue recently started. I was watching YouTube, and my controller powered off as it normally does when I don't use it. However, after turning on the controller again, the console wouldn't...