Console not receiving party invite notifications

Discus and support Console not receiving party invite notifications in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I'm on Series X and have been experiencing an intermittent issue this past week where party invite notifications are not appearing as a popup or in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by AndrewJKim, Mar 16, 2023.

1. AndrewJKim
    AndrewJKim Guest

I'm on Series X and have been experiencing an intermittent issue this past week where party invite notifications are not appearing as a popup or in my notification list. However, I still receive all other notifications fine such as game invites, achievement popups, friend requests, and looking for group confirmations. I know I am receiving party invites because they are showing up as notifications on the Xbox app on my PC and Phone the moment they are sent, but not on console. I'm currently using a second xbox account on a laptop to send myself invites to confirm that this issue is still happening. I have my notification settings set to adult defaults, no content restrictions, and 'Do not disturb' status is off. Wired ethernet connection has no problems. Restarting the console seems to temporarily fix it, but the issue consistently comes back after a while. I've power cycled the console a few times and re-added my account back to the console, but no luck. Unsure if this is just a problem with my console, microsoft account, or if some new update caused this.

:)

AndrewJKim, Mar 16, 2023
  2. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Windows 10 Xbox Companion App Not Receiving Party Invitations

I noticed the same issue after a recent update to the app. There is simply no longer an option to receive party invite notifications in the notification settings of the app.
  3. Malacath Win User

Is it possible to play COD Ghosts in the same party with one gamer on XBOX ONE and another gamer on XBOX 360?

I have received party invites playing cod. They appear in the notifications area in the top left of the home screen
  4. HERO_ Win User

Windows 10 Xbox Companion App Not Receiving Party Invitations

Thanks for the suggestion, I have ensured the notification setting isn't disturbed. The thing is, the only issue is with receiving Party Invites. All other notifications, such as messages, achievements, etc., appear to be working normally.
  5. The King Lir Win User

I dont receive invites

Hey there,

Check your notification settings on the console. It's possible you've turned off invite/party notifications so you're not seeing the requests.
  6. mancfoo Win User

I cant receive invite. Help!

Restart your router or have you solved it?
    Is this issue being reported more widely? I’m also experiencing this - no party chat invites or favourite friend Online notifications on my Xbox. I do get a popup for when messages received. I am getting notifications of everything on my mobile but not on
    the console.

All my Notification settings are correct and nothing has changed recently. Just not getting invites. Quite a few people on my Friends List are also saying that they’re not getting notifications for the same things - friends online and party chat.
Thema:

1. Console not receiving party invite notifications - Similar Threads - Console receiving party

2. Still haven't received my message about the Console Purchase Pilot

in XboX Insiders
    Still haven't received my message about the Console Purchase Pilot: I was enrolled in the last wave and my last message about it was saying I was enrolled in the next one (this one), and supposedly the messages for this wave were supposed to go out yesterday. But,...
  3. Received Msg about Console Pilot Program

in XboX Insiders
    Received Msg about Console Pilot Program: So I just received a message on my Xbox informing me that they did not choose me for a console out of this round of picks. Just wanted to post to let people know that they’re starting to contact...
  4. MY CONSOLE DIDN'T RECEIVE ANY UPDATE SINCE 17 MARCH 2021 (OMEGA)

in XboX Insiders
    MY CONSOLE DIDN'T RECEIVE ANY UPDATE SINCE 17 MARCH 2021 (OMEGA): I'm in the omega ring an I didn't receive the f2p without gold update till now . Its out but in the insider hub its showing no update available, last updated on 17 MARCH Can anyone tell what...
  5. My Xbox Series S warranty began from the day I pre-ordered, not the day I received the console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S warranty began from the day I pre-ordered, not the day I received the console.: On 22 September 2020 I pre-ordered an Xbox Series S direct from the Microsoft Store. I received my console on 10 November 2020 (console launch day) however when I look at my Microsoft account...
  6. Buying Xbox Games before receiving the console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Xbox Games before receiving the console: I had recently ordered an xbox series s. It is supposed to be delivered one day after the countdown sale ends. Is it possible for me to buy the games I want now and download them later when the...
  7. Not receiving game or party invites in Xbox (Beta) app or Xbox Console Companion app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not receiving game or party invites in Xbox (Beta) app or Xbox Console Companion app: I'm not receiving game or party invites in Xbox (Beta) app or Xbox Console Companion app. I see a lot of other people have had the same issue, but I cannot find a fix. Can anyone help?...
  8. Console is not receiving party invites, phone app is

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console is not receiving party invites, phone app is: My Xbox is not receiving party or game invites. But the app on my phone is receiving the party invites. bdcf40a1-b5fb-43ac-bd7b-a73e9c0a7ce3
  9. Xbox Console Companion: Party and Game Notifications Not Being Received

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion: Party and Game Notifications Not Being Received: Pretty much title, I'm no longer receiving notifications about party and game invites from the console companion app on Windows 10. I've already tried the wsrestart.exe method in cmd prompt, the...
  10. Why cant i receive party notifications on my PC with the "Xbox Console Companion" app anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i receive party notifications on my PC with the "Xbox Console Companion" app anymore?: I use a pair of wireless PC headphones that dont work on my xbox, but now i never get any notifications on my PC for party invites. Yes I have troubleshooted my settings on the app, xbox and my...