Console not reading Deadrising 3

Discus and support Console not reading Deadrising 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I'm having a crazy problem, i have deadrising 3 but when i put in the console, sometimes make noise and/or not read. But i have Forza 5 and works... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Diaran-DFE61CA9-97F2-451B-AA91-5F84C3505B77, Jun 19, 2014.

  1. Console not reading Deadrising 3


    Hi!

    I'm having a crazy problem, i have deadrising 3 but when i put in the console, sometimes make noise and/or not read. But i have Forza 5 and works fine! And i tried others dvds e etc and it's ok. A changed the disc of de Deadrising 3 and the problems continues,
    i already tried reinstal and do a hard shut down (pressing power button for 10 sec) and the problem continues. =/

    :)
     
    Diaran-DFE61CA9-97F2-451B-AA91-5F84C3505B77, Jun 19, 2014
    #1
  2. TheJedio
    TheJedio Guest
    Okay we have seen microsoft have delivered

    Deadrising 3 was an exclusive right?
     
    TheJedio, Jun 19, 2014
    #2
  3. Deadrising 3

    Map size really isn't that big of a deal. The developers have already confirmed the game is bigger than the first two games combined, so that in itself already tells you how much content to expect. In my opinion, there is a such thing as too much area in
    a video game. Having a more condensed area allows the developers to put in more details into buildings, instead of having barren landscapes.
     
    JukeBoxHero141, Jun 19, 2014
    #3
  4. TheJedio Win User

    Okay we have seen microsoft have delivered

    Deadrising 3 was an exclusive right?
  5. TH3 FRANCH15E Win User

    What Xbox One game are you most excited for?

    deadrising 3 & forza 5 for me
  6. clppng Win User

    Deadrising 3 won't read

    I fixed the same issue by going to the home screen, opening the "My Games and Apps" section, then highlighting the game you wish to play/install, pressing the menu button (on the centre right with three horizontal lines) A menu will then appear, select the
    retry install option and the game will resume installing and you will be able to play! Hope this helps you!
  7. Three Lions 88 Win User

    Deadrising 3

    Managed to do it now lol. Was the loaders level which glitched first time round and wouldnt let me progress :)
  8. Dark destiny Win User

    Deadrising 3

    every game will be available for digital download.
Thema:

Console not reading Deadrising 3

Loading...
  1. Console not reading Deadrising 3 - Similar Threads - Console reading Deadrising

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  9. Game won’t read in console

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won’t read in console: Bought mw3 today. New game that came out. And Xbox one x won’t read the disk? Every other game I have works fine and downloads… a303d545-b6c8-4920-adb3-538a5cbc39bb
  10. console is not reading external storage.

    in XBoX on Windows
    console is not reading external storage.: was playing a game stored on my external storage earlier. now my Xbox series x keeps asking how do i want to use the storage device. i tried all the steps but still nothing i know that the hard...