Console noise

Discus and support Console noise in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My new Xbox one makes a strange noise when running, it sounds like a fan issue. I have compared it to a friends Xbox one and theirs is a lot quieter... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lil Lukee, Dec 29, 2017.

  1. Lil Lukee
    Lil Lukee Guest

    Console noise


    My new Xbox one makes a strange noise when running, it sounds like a fan issue. I have compared it to a friends Xbox one and theirs is a lot quieter and doesn't produce the same noise mine does. Please see attached
    video link . Could anybody help diagnose this sound?

    :)
     
    Lil Lukee, Dec 29, 2017
    #1
  2. Krometheus
    Krometheus Guest
    Console Noises

    ah ok so thats not just me then so is it a normal feature for it to not turn on if its not on the right channel? also does yours makes a one second little grind noise from the disc tray randomly?
     
    Krometheus, Dec 29, 2017
    #2
  3. Console Noises

    CrAzY, if the game is only running from your disc drive a minute or two before quitting, please give
    this guide a try.
     
    Mister Fitzer, Dec 29, 2017
    #3
  4. Dubbert
    Dubbert Guest

    Console noise

    Exectly the experience I have made with my one. It does not much annoying, but gives it a signal of damage

    Genau das Geräusch habe ich auch. Beim Spielen stört es nxiht sehr, aber ist es ahinweis auf einen (anstehenden) Schaden?

     
    Dubbert, Jan 13, 2018
    #4
  5. Krometheus Win User

    Console Noises

    ah ok so thats not just me then so is it a normal feature for it to not turn on if its not on the right channel? also does yours makes a one second little grind noise from the disc tray randomly?
  6. LewGroom1988 Win User

    Console Noise

    Nevermind, worked it out, thanks :)
  7. Bazajaytee Win User

    Console Noise

    If you have it in Always On then yes it can still make a noise as it sync's save games and gets game updates etc. Also, if you have a game disc in the drive, in Always On the game is "running" so that it is ready the next time you play. So a disc spinning
    could cause some noise.

    If it isn't doing those it should be almost silent though. Depends what noise you are hearing and how loud it is.
  8. Dubbert Win User

    Console noise

    Exectly the experience I have made with my one. It does not much annoying, but gives it a signal of damage

    Genau das Geräusch habe ich auch. Beim Spielen stört es nxiht sehr, aber ist es ahinweis auf einen (anstehenden) Schaden?

    https://youtu.be/V2bqY2koSNI
  9. OD4O4 Win User

    Console Noises

    Mine does the same i wont boot up until you change the channel weird ? and it will turn itself off if you don't change channel within like five min or so lol
Thema:

Console noise

Loading...
  1. Console noise - Similar Threads - Console noise

  2. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  3. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  4. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  5. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  6. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  7. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  8. When I turn my console on it makes a weird bloop noise and starts to get hot after 20...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    When I turn my console on it makes a weird bloop noise and starts to get hot after 20...: It starts to overheat after about 20 minutes and i wondered why its doing this aslo I get a bloop noise 804d19b2-1ef4-466a-be57-3e4f52ee8069
  9. Why does my xbox one console keep flickering and making some sort of knocking noise?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my xbox one console keep flickering and making some sort of knocking noise?: my xbox one keeps making this somewhat knocking noise coming from the console and whenever this knocking noise occurs the xbox turn on button will start flashing constantly this has somewhat...
  10. My console (series s)get power but it doesn't make the start up noise an d it cuts off by...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My console (series s)get power but it doesn't make the start up noise an d it cuts off by...: My console (series s) get power but it doesn't make the start up noise and the screen stays black and then it cuts off by itself, it won't go into recovery mode either. What can I do?...