Console Malfunction

Discus and support Console Malfunction in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My original Xbox 1, power box stays orange when plugged into the console, but If i press power button i hear it turn on or off and the white light... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by trapcess24Brat, Dec 25, 2019.

  1. Console Malfunction


    My original Xbox 1, power box stays orange when plugged into the console, but If i press power button i hear it turn on or off and the white light doesn’t come on. Ive googled &’ youtube how to find a solution and even contacted Xbox Support. My next step
    is to take it in and see whats wrong with it but Id rather not pay for a service of so i can probably do myself, If yu know any information on a solution please help!

    :)
     
    trapcess24Brat, Dec 25, 2019
    #1
  2. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User
  3. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

    Console Malfunction

    Yeah it really does sound like the power block has gone bad. Could be a number of things though. Could be one of the fuses or filters on the board.
  4. {Parity} Win User

    Console Malfunction

    Try testing with another power supply.
  5. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    My Xbox One has stopped reading DVD

    Then unfortunately it seems that your console is malfunctioning Angel
  6. Octarin-C94FDC80-5BB Win User

    Graphical glitch/freeze problem when near water, VIDEO.

    Also, could this be a console problem? Can they tell me that my console is malfunctioning and it's producing this?
Thema:

Console Malfunction

Loading...
  1. Console Malfunction - Similar Threads - Console Malfunction

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  10. Console Malfunction after Beta Ring Update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console Malfunction after Beta Ring Update.: My system recently updated for the beta ring and has since been constantly restarting every 5mins. Anyone else dealing with a similar issue or know of a solution? I've contacted Microsoft support...