console losing Internet connection

Discus and support console losing Internet connection in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When playing a game my controller locks up and the game freezes saying must have Internet connection to play online even know tho my connection is fine... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dinkie_Winkie, Nov 8, 2022.

  1. console losing Internet connection


    When playing a game my controller locks up and the game freezes saying must have Internet connection to play online even know tho my connection is fine and working making me reconnect my game to live service, anybody else getting this since the last alpha skip ahead update

    submitted by /u/Dinkie_Winkie
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Dinkie_Winkie, Nov 8, 2022
    #1
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

    My Xbox One keeps signing me out after losing internet

    If your signed in and lose internet connection it will sign you out.

    As far as it telling you that you do not own the games.

    In order to prevent that from happening that console would need to be set as your home console if you are not going to be connected to the internet. Yes I know you are losing connection but if you are wanting to play games offline that console would have
    to either be set as your home console or you would have to put the console into offline mode before going offline.
  3. onyxishere Win User

    My console loses it's connection to internet

    If you are getting an 8 digit error code when you are disconnected please post it for more assistance.
  4. Irixion Win User

    My console loses it's connection to internet

    I'd try rebooting your network hardware and assigning a static IP address via your network hardware and NOT the 360's Network Settings. Usually you can set it using the 360's MAC in your router's settings. Assign it to something not used by any devices on
    your network:

    (MAC address)

    Local IP: (e.g.) 192.168.1.120 (Mine for example)
  5. Cdog215546 Win User

    My console loses it's connection to internet

    My console has been doing the same thing since whatever it was that happened around the first of April. The status page says things are working, but whenever I try to use one of the media apps or a play a game I get DC'd. If I do stay connected something
    like Youtube or Netflix runs very sluggish and then finally boots me.
  6. Aaron_C. Win User

    My console loses it's connection to internet

    Also support's suggestion was to send it in for repair, so that's also effecting my decision to think my console has the problem.
Thema:

console losing Internet connection

Loading...
  1. console losing Internet connection - Similar Threads - console losing Internet

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. XSX 2020 MODEL: Resetting a console without losing any purchased content (Including in-game...

    in XboX Insiders
    XSX 2020 MODEL: Resetting a console without losing any purchased content (Including in-game...: Wanting to reset to factory settings. I’m only getting 25mb upload speeds with 1,100mb download speeds. The up used to be 40 not sure why it dropped so low. But want to make sure when I factory...
  8. Every time I lose the internet my Xbox deactivates it being my Home console.

    in XboX Insiders
    Every time I lose the internet my Xbox deactivates it being my Home console.: This happens every single time the internet goes out. When I get it back I make sure to make my Series X my Home console. Then the next time the internet goes I can’t play anything and it tells me...
  9. Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?: Hello, I bought the series X last week and I have had constant issues with Xbox not connecting to the WiFi, after it was set up, when I start the system. Absolutely nothing changes. The system...
  10. Why is My XBOX series X losing wifi and requires a console reset to restore it?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is My XBOX series X losing wifi and requires a console reset to restore it?: My Xbox series X keeps losing the Wifi settings after being powered off. When I power it on it says no connection, then when I go to wifi settings it cannot find my wifi or any wifi connections....