Console laggy after full shutdown startup

Discus and support Console laggy after full shutdown startup in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is anyone else's console unusable for up to 10 mins after turning it on from a full shutdown? Games and apps will not load with the error took to long... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/aRandomWiseGuy, Feb 17, 2020.

  1. Console laggy after full shutdown startup


    Is anyone else's console unusable for up to 10 mins after turning it on from a full shutdown?

    Games and apps will not load with the error took to long to open

    The guide will not open just greys screen

    Holding down the controller power button doesn't bring up the menu

    My games and apps will not show any (or only show a few 1-10 games)

    OSK doesn't work

    Anyone else having this issue?



    (I have already reported it)

    submitted by /u/aRandomWiseGuy
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/aRandomWiseGuy, Feb 17, 2020
    #1
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    Microsoft Edge app gone?

    Restart your console from a Full shutdown.

    System>Settings>Power mode & startup>Full shutdown.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    Has anyone received error 0x87e00019

    Do a Full shutdown, Guide>Settings>General>Power mode and startup>Full shutdown.

    Wait for console to complete shutdown, about 30 seconds and no input on screen, before turning console on with console Nexus button, not controller button.

    Let us know how you go
  4. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

    Gears of War 4 playlists gone?

    No that not what I meant, go to Setting on the Xbox then go to Power & startup after go Turn off or restart from there select Full shutdown.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    Unable to unmute the microphone

    It is a brand new headset and works on my laptop.
    I saw this for the first time today and only a FULL Shutdown and remove console power cable resolved it for me.

    Try Settings>Power and startup> Turn off>Full shutdown.
  6. slbenfica25-[xboxven Win User

    Xbox One Instant On Crashing at Startup

    Hi,

    Just to update - after I did the “full shutdown” in the power mode and startup menu this issue hasn’t re-occurred in the weeks since so thanks for your help.
Thema:

Console laggy after full shutdown startup

Loading...
  1. Console laggy after full shutdown startup - Similar Threads - Console laggy full

  2. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  3. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  4. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  5. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  6. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  7. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  9. Question about Xbox Beta console

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about Xbox Beta console: My console is currently in beta and I’m wondering how I get into alpha to do alpha skip ahead? The new updates look real cool and I’d love to test them out if possible. submitted by...
  10. Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. slbenfica25