CONSOLE LAG

Discus and support CONSOLE LAG in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my Xbox account causes severe lag over my WiFi. It isn’t my internet because I signed in on 3 other consoles on different connections several miles... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Crystal x Rush, Jun 19, 2018.

  1. CONSOLE LAG


    my Xbox account causes severe lag over my WiFi. It isn’t my internet because I signed in on 3 other consoles on different connections several miles away, and instead of the normal 60mbs my account slow s the WiFi down to 8mbs. Or less depending on which
    house. PLEASE HELP ME. I’ve reset my console everything but how would I fix an account that’s permanently glitched

    :)
     
    Crystal x Rush, Jun 19, 2018
    #1
  2. Tgeekster
    Tgeekster Guest
    Console Lag

    Hi Tremble,



    You could try to clear the
    System Cache
    to see if that helps.



    Keep us posted
     
    Tgeekster, Jun 19, 2018
    #2
  3. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    brandiesel1, Jun 19, 2018
    #3
  4. Tgeekster Win User

    Console Lag

    Hi Tremble,



    You could try to clear the
    System Cache
    to see if that helps.



    Keep us posted
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

    Console Lag

  6. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

    Console Lag

    Hey there , Tremble! Are you still encountering lag? If so, please let us know and we'll be happy to continue troubleshooting. Thanks very much!
  7. Patronism Win User

    Console Lag

    I what know exactly the issue is. I too have that, It skips 4 or 3 times then stops... It is because your game is not installed or you have corrupted content.

    BTW its your console lagging/skipping not your game as in connection
  8. Nielo TM Win User

    Connecting my 360 to a Home Theather

    HDMI itself doesn't cause lag. There hasn't been a single cause of lag directly caused by HDMI. AV lag within the console is a different matter. It's all down to the developer.

    -

    Everything occupying liner has lag, but there's a difference between preceved lag and non-received lag
Thema:

CONSOLE LAG

Loading...
  1. CONSOLE LAG - Similar Threads - CONSOLE LAG

  2. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  3. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  4. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  5. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  6. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  7. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  9. glitches lag and unresponsive consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    glitches lag and unresponsive consoles: I have been herring about people's consoles lagging and not working properly. This is caused by not updating the device or not restarting it. Consoles and other computers need to update or...
  10. Input Lag Remote Play on Series X but not on older consoles.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Input Lag Remote Play on Series X but not on older consoles.: Hi, I had a problem for quite some times, I used to be able to Remote play on my pc from both my two older xboxs, ( OG xbox one, And an Xbox One X ) both of those machine will remote play to my...