CONSOLE LAG: APPS TAKING TOO LONG TO OPEN, ONCE OPEN AFTER HARD RESETTING XBOX, AFFECTING...
Discus and support CONSOLE LAG: APPS TAKING TOO LONG TO OPEN, ONCE OPEN AFTER HARD RESETTING XBOX, AFFECTING... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For some random reason, this week my apps have taken ages to open and sometimes didnt open until Wednesday when they didnt open at all. It would... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CharlieAston1, Oct 26, 2019.
Thema:
CONSOLE LAG: APPS TAKING TOO LONG TO OPEN, ONCE OPEN AFTER HARD RESETTING XBOX, AFFECTING...
Loading...
-
CONSOLE LAG: APPS TAKING TOO LONG TO OPEN, ONCE OPEN AFTER HARD RESETTING XBOX, AFFECTING... - Similar Threads - CONSOLE LAG APPS
-
My console doesn't have disc to digital
in XboX InsidersMy console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game.... -
XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring
in XboX InsidersXBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game... -
If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?
in XboX InsidersIf I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th... -
The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles
in XboX InsidersThe Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation... -
Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion... -
No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??
in XboX InsidersNo hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments] -
Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...
in XboX InsidersXbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past... -
glitches lag and unresponsive consoles
in XboX Insidersglitches lag and unresponsive consoles: I have been herring about people's consoles lagging and not working properly. This is caused by not updating the device or not restarting it. Consoles and other computers need to update or... -
Input Lag Remote Play on Series X but not on older consoles.
in XBoX on ConsolesInput Lag Remote Play on Series X but not on older consoles.: Hi, I had a problem for quite some times, I used to be able to Remote play on my pc from both my two older xboxs, ( OG xbox one, And an Xbox One X ) both of those machine will remote play to my...