Console isn't appearing in library within the app.

Discus and support Console isn't appearing in library within the app. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just set up my new Series S earlier, with the app, and it's not showing up within the library. I bought the console new, and did the setup, so where... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Matthew Zucker, Nov 9, 2022.

1. Console isn't appearing in library within the app.

I just set up my new Series S earlier, with the app, and it's not showing up within the library. I bought the console new, and did the setup, so where could it be?

:)

Matthew Zucker, Nov 9, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Matthew, when you say "isn't appearing in library" is referring to your game library that should appear on the console, or you tried to connect console via streaming on PC and it does not appear.

You say you set up the console via App, which App would be and most importantly, have your Microsoft account added and logged into the console?

If you can give more details, I'll be waiting for your reply.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

microsoft gaming

depends, was it for pc or the xbox console, if pc then download via the library in the windows store or xbox app. if console then download from within the library on the console.
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Some games not showing up in full library

If the game isn't hidden, as the above poster mentioned, it's possible that perhaps you've ticked some of the filters within My Games and Apps which is why some of your games aren't showing up. When you're in the My Games and Apps section, and in your Full
    Library, scroll over to "Filter" and double check that you're looking at "All Console Types".

It's most likely to be a game you've hidden by accident (or somebody else hid by accident) though.
  5. ericjwilborn Win User

xbox app stuck at installing "installer app"

Have you tried checking on the status of App Installer within your Microsoft Store library?
  6. blueamcat Win User

Microsoft bingo sucks!!

The My Games or Library would be within the Microsoft Store app on your PC while signed in with your Microsoft account.
Thema:

1. Console isn't appearing in library within the app. - Similar Threads - Console isn't appearing

2. If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...

in XBoX on Windows
    If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...: If my Xbox One hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will old games still be saved from where I was up to? And will my digital games(no disk) still download?...
  3. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  4. Skip console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skip console update: Why am I forced to update my console to continue using it? I'm staying in a hotel with limited daily Wi-Fi usage, and my Xbox has prompted me to either update my console or continue offline. All I...
  5. How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned: I bought an xbox one s console and i had my friend giving me his account that has gamepass on it i played with it for about 2 weeks and it got banned. and i ask my other friend to give me his...
  6. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  7. I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update: Does my Xbox 360 console need any updates that I am not aware of 70a07d6f-ae55-4f3c-8c1f-41f88fb585b2
  8. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  9. Right joystick isn't working with any controllers or consoles.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right joystick isn't working with any controllers or consoles.: The right joystick suddenly stopped working mid game on my Xbox One with all my controllers, three wireless and one wired. The system recognizes the joystick when testing and with the magnifier....
  10. Game previously downloaded and played isn't showing up after upgrading to new console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game previously downloaded and played isn't showing up after upgrading to new console: I was gifted a game code that I downloaded on my Xbox one S. I've played it multiple time and have achievements. I have now upgraded to a series x but that game isnt showing up in my owned games....