Console isn't appearing in library within the app.

Discus and support Console isn't appearing in library within the app. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just set up my new Series S earlier, with the app, and it's not showing up within the library. I bought the console new, and did the setup, so where... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Matthew Zucker, Nov 9, 2022.

  1. Console isn't appearing in library within the app.


    I just set up my new Series S earlier, with the app, and it's not showing up within the library. I bought the console new, and did the setup, so where could it be?

    :)
     
    Matthew Zucker, Nov 9, 2022
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    Console isn't appearing in library within the app.

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Matthew, when you say "isn't appearing in library" is referring to your game library that should appear on the console, or you tried to connect console via streaming on PC and it does not appear.

    You say you set up the console via App, which App would be and most importantly, have your Microsoft account added and logged into the console?

    If you can give more details, I'll be waiting for your reply.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

    microsoft gaming

    depends, was it for pc or the xbox console, if pc then download via the library in the windows store or xbox app. if console then download from within the library on the console.
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

    Some games not showing up in full library

    If the game isn't hidden, as the above poster mentioned, it's possible that perhaps you've ticked some of the filters within My Games and Apps which is why some of your games aren't showing up. When you're in the My Games and Apps section, and in your Full
    Library, scroll over to "Filter" and double check that you're looking at "All Console Types".

    It's most likely to be a game you've hidden by accident (or somebody else hid by accident) though.
  5. ericjwilborn Win User

    xbox app stuck at installing "installer app"

    Have you tried checking on the status of App Installer within your Microsoft Store library?
  6. blueamcat Win User

    Microsoft bingo sucks!!

    The My Games or Library would be within the Microsoft Store app on your PC while signed in with your Microsoft account.
Thema:

Console isn't appearing in library within the app.

Loading...
  1. Console isn't appearing in library within the app. - Similar Threads - Console isn't appearing

  2. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  3. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  4. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  5. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  6. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  7. Xbox 360 profile picture isn't changing on newer consoles.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 profile picture isn't changing on newer consoles.: So, I've recently been playing on the Xbox 360 after months of inactivity. I changed my Xbox 360 gamerpic to one that I bought from the Xbox 360 marketplace before it shutdown, specifically this...
  8. Discord on Console isn't connecting to VC

    in XboX Insiders
    Discord on Console isn't connecting to VC: Pretty much tried my troubleshooting with the console. - Restarted my Router - Unlinked then relinked my account - Cleared my Alternate Mac Address - Power Cycled my console - Went as far to...
  9. Right joystick isn't working with any controllers or consoles.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Right joystick isn't working with any controllers or consoles.: The right joystick suddenly stopped working mid game on my Xbox One with all my controllers, three wireless and one wired. The system recognizes the joystick when testing and with the magnifier....
  10. Game previously downloaded and played isn't showing up after upgrading to new console

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game previously downloaded and played isn't showing up after upgrading to new console: I was gifted a game code that I downloaded on my Xbox one S. I've played it multiple time and have achievements. I have now upgraded to a series x but that game isnt showing up in my owned games....