Console is not receiving party invites, phone app is

Discus and support Console is not receiving party invites, phone app is in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox is not receiving party or game invites. But the app on my phone is receiving the party invites. bdcf40a1-b5fb-43ac-bd7b-a73e9c0a7ce3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BlackNexxus, Mar 14, 2020.

1. BlackNexxus
    BlackNexxus Guest

My Xbox is not receiving party or game invites. But the app on my phone is receiving the party invites.

:)

BlackNexxus, Mar 14, 2020
  2. BlackNexxus Win User

It seems resting the alternate MAC address in the advanced network settings solved it.
  3. BlackNexxus Win User

After I got that one invite yesterday I didn't test it any further. Today it's not working again. Power cycling the router didn't fix it this time. Since it was just that one invite yesterday, maybe it was just a coincidence that it worked after the power
    cycle.
  4. ArT KnoK Win User

I have the same concerns as you but on W10, my app receives notifications but not game bar, probably an update conflict for my part
  5. BlackNexxus Win User

Power cycling the router (while the console was on) solved the issue.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

There was some issues with Xbox Live Party Chat yesterday and the day before. Have you tried power cycling your console by holding the power button in unitl the console turns off, then unplug it for at least 30 seconds?
Thema:

1. Console is not receiving party invites, phone app is - Similar Threads - Console receiving party

2. Stuck at Black screen on Xbox console

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck at Black screen on Xbox console: I was getting stuck at the green Xbox screen. I did a factory reset and now it's stuck on the black screen. How do I fix this? Please and thank you. submitted by /u/uvasag [link] [comments]
  3. Rocket League workshop maps on Xbox consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Rocket League workshop maps on Xbox consoles: I want to play workshop maps on Rocket League. However, that feature isn’t available on Xbox. I was wondering if you guys at Xbox can work with Psyonix (the creators/developers of Rocket League)...
  4. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  5. Latest Alpha skip ahead Broke my console

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Alpha skip ahead Broke my console: So I installed the last alpha skip ahead on to my series s and now it won't turn on. I push the power button it lights up plays chime, sits for a second beeps and turns off. I have it unplugged...
  6. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...: How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008
  7. I'm not receiving invites from Xbox consols on game bar windows 11.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not receiving invites from Xbox consols on game bar windows 11.: I am trying to join community post, but I can't join their game invites they are on console and I'm on pc but if my pc friend invites me to their game, I can join them....
  8. Why am I not receiving the update for roblox apps on the xbox Series S console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not receiving the update for roblox apps on the xbox Series S console?: With the recent update to Roblox is the rollout time delayed for the various machines it's rolling out to? My xbox series S Is not receiving the update. 52e0f9fe-06af-46a0-a74e-6ef86839b6cc
  9. Will both my consoles receive a console ban?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will both my consoles receive a console ban?: Hey, so recently in a misunderstanding a joke report by my friend got my 9 year old account permanently banned and my xbox banned as well. This is funny as I have never in the past received an...
  10. Received and xbox X game and we have an Xbox one console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Received and xbox X game and we have an Xbox one console.: Received and xbox X game and we have an Xbox one console. My son opened the game so we can not return it. Does anyone have an option? Microsoft says they have no way to make an exchange....