console is getting power but wont turn on

Discus and support console is getting power but wont turn on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i just got a 360 s and have it plugged in i press the power button and just hear a ding but nothing else happens is this related to a bad power... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by drpeppermasta, Dec 31, 2013.

1. console is getting power but wont turn on

i just got a 360 s and have it plugged in i press the power button and just hear a ding but nothing else happens is this related to a bad power supply?

:)

drpeppermasta, Dec 31, 2013
  2. Shin GenXsis
    Shin GenXsis Guest
    Shin GenXsis, Dec 31, 2013
  3. RisingCam
    RisingCam Guest
    power wont turn on

my 360 S was working last night today when I tired to play it, it won't turn on but when I press the power button on my 360 you can hear the that thing sound but it still won't turn on. I plugged everything out nothing happens. HELLPPPPPPPPPPPP

RisingCam, Dec 31, 2013
  4. PalZer0
    PalZer0 Guest

PalZer0, Jan 1, 2014
  5. PalZer0 Win User

6. Shin GenXsis Win User

Microsoft Device support page being buggy

7. DerVaddi Win User
  8. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox One won't turn on. Power button chimes on then chimes off 10 seconds later

Hi Korde,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend if you can try a different power supply. With it going back to orange while plugged in sounds like it the power supply. When the console is turned on it should turn white and stay white. You can also try

my console wont power on
    for more troubleshooting.

Thanks,

Brad
  9. Darth Gideon Win User

App wont turn console on

my xboxone wont turn on from my control pad. i have to manually power on the console and then hard wire my control pad to get it recognized. it works normally after that. my console also no longer powers on my tv when i turn it on even tho it is set to do
    so.
Thema:

1. console is getting power but wont turn on - Similar Threads - console getting power

2. If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...

in XBoX on Windows
    If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...: If my Xbox One hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will old games still be saved from where I was up to? And will my digital games(no disk) still download?...
  3. How do I get my console unbanned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my console unbanned: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** fe233cd8-fc95-4aad-86b0-2c58c7facd13
  4. My console it’s not letting me get the bundle it came with!

in XBoX on Windows
    My console it’s not letting me get the bundle it came with!: So I just got an Xbox with the midnight bundle it came with so I set up the console and logged in but when I installed fortnite and went to the offer it said claim for another account and I just...
  5. Any way I can get the sales per region for xbox consoles for a thesis project?

in XBoX on Windows
    Any way I can get the sales per region for xbox consoles for a thesis project?: I am at the beginning of a long, extensive thesis project for my doctorate degree. Excited to tie a 20+ year passion into such project, gaming, it would help my progress tremendously if I can...
  6. I have got a new xbox s and I have connected the console to tv but unable to get to the app...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have got a new xbox s and I have connected the console to tv but unable to get to the app...: *** ***removed sensitive information from post*** a1f4b37b-783f-4932-9035-392dd0ed26c0
  7. My new laptop keeps getting the error we found your console but can’t connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new laptop keeps getting the error we found your console but can’t connect: I just got a Lenovo laptop and gaming on it works with my hot spot but it keeps saying it won’t connect with Internet. I keep getting the error “we found your console but can’t connect....
  8. if i get achievements from 360 games on a 360 console that the one no longer supports, will...

in XBoX Accessibility
    if i get achievements from 360 games on a 360 console that the one no longer supports, will...: i was just wondering this because there's some older games i wanna try but i thought i should ask before i bought a 360 728d4be7-55ba-429d-a1a0-638b574d3fe0
  9. My xbox one X power button is not lighting up, but the console works fine. Can i get some...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one X power button is not lighting up, but the console works fine. Can i get some...: I need help on how to resolve my issue on the front light on my xbox one x not lighting up. cfbbcfc4-8bda-4dcb-adb4-ad5ae6d461e6
  10. My console (series s)get power but it doesn't make the start up noise an d it cuts off by...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console (series s)get power but it doesn't make the start up noise an d it cuts off by...: My console (series s) get power but it doesn't make the start up noise and the screen stays black and then it cuts off by itself, it won't go into recovery mode either. What can I do?...