Console is Completely Messed Up

Discus and support Console is Completely Messed Up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After the latest update, I have experienced numerous amounts of xbox home crashes, game crashes, etc. I have contacted via phone to have someone walk... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rolo fn, Aug 30, 2020.

  1. rolo fn
    rolo fn Guest

    Console is Completely Messed Up


    After the latest update, I have experienced numerous amounts of xbox home crashes, game crashes, etc. I have contacted via phone to have someone walk me through troubleshoots, and I have hard reset everything twice. Even after the hard reset, my games
    are still crashing, my console freezes and my google home mini will not find my console. At this point, I am not sure what to do because the xbox is fairly new. I have warranty, but I do not currently have the reciept. What can I do, because I am getting upset
    with all of this?

    :)
     
    rolo fn, Aug 30, 2020
    #1
  2. CopingMarigold1 Win User

    Achievements completely messed up

    I played PC version, nothing mess up, nothing in achievements page, nothing got from Forzathon, not only for this game, just nothing.

    However, all achievements are shown correctly on https://rewards.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/
  3. NENGaming Win User

    Console mess up Help

    Have you tried clearing persistent storage?
  4. ZZR Predator Win User

    Console mess up Help

    I had the same problem, I have the day one addition and I the only thing that worked for me was to unplug the power supply, it will then start the game fresh and work as normal it will keep doing this and everytime just unplug it and start a new
  5. BobMcFly247 Win User

    Xbox console mess up

    This is quite a bad experience and I am pretty sorry for you.

    At first you may please try if a system cache reset helps. To do so please hold the powerbutton for about 15 seconds and keep it holding even when the console shuts down after a few seconds.Wait for the power supply to change its colour to orange and then
    restart your console.

    If that doesn't help you may try do a factory reset to see if that helps.
  6. ZZR Predator Win User

    Console mess up Help

    And I canny uninstall games as well, to uninstall you have to wipe your HDD and it will save all saved games onto the cloud and you have to install them again
Thema:

Console is Completely Messed Up

Loading...
  1. Console is Completely Messed Up - Similar Threads - Console Completely Messed

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. Console Stops Responding Nearly Completely / Captures Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Console Stops Responding Nearly Completely / Captures Bug: Unsure if it's related to console update status or not. Console is in 'beta' tier currently. If it is just a general issue (or issues) I apologize for the placement of the post. Having multiple...
  9. Should i just turn off console or completely shut down the xbox series s evertime after...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Should i just turn off console or completely shut down the xbox series s evertime after...: I am asking it because i am new to xbox . c73f055a-8ce4-41b1-8a39-3b5e6987c042
  10. MS Reward Points not being awarded for completing Quests on Xbox console.

    in XboX Insiders
    MS Reward Points not being awarded for completing Quests on Xbox console.: (First off, please don't pick on me for the name. I made it when I was drunk and don't know how to change it!) I've been chasing Reward points for a while now and have currently stored about £100...