Console hacked while playing COD

Discus and support Console hacked while playing COD in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; while recently playing COD free for all, someone in the lobby was able to access my gamer info. This is not the first time this has happened. Unlocked... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dungoon, Nov 16, 2017.

1. dungoon
    dungoon Guest

while recently playing COD free for all, someone in the lobby was able to access my gamer info. This is not the first time this has happened. Unlocked almost all achievement awards, including game modes ive never played(extinction). Gave me a ridiculous
    amount of squad points, and unlocked all the weapons camos. Who knows what else! Is it possible to reset my console to an earlier date/time so i can undo all this? Is there a way to prevent this from happening again?

:)

dungoon, Nov 16, 2017
  2. Disconnects Me From Xbox Live Randomly

Playing previous Cod installments online is a death sentence.

Cod 4- hacked

Cod waw- Hacked

You risk getting your stats reset by playing these games. Unless they shut down the servers.

Zombie Harvest, Nov 16, 2017
  3. X- Box Gamers Beware..... Hacker Attack

Your account cannot be hacked into while playing online.

The only thing he can do is a ddos attack which will knock you offline until you reset your router.

-

All the old cod games are hacked and stats can easily be reset if you get into a modded lobby.

THEOWENKILLER, Nov 16, 2017
  4. Xx TwoFace 007 Win User

Game Hacked!

its been hacked for while now no one really plays Cod WW anymore
  5. Harryyy x 96 Win User

How prestige Points work in MW3

Is it only BLOPS that isn't hacked? I got rid of all the other COD games a while ago, play MW2 on ps3 and that is hacked quite bad.
  6. Zombie Harvest Win User

Disconnects Me From Xbox Live Randomly

Playing previous Cod installments online is a death sentence.

Cod 4- hacked

Cod waw- Hacked

You risk getting your stats reset by playing these games. Unless they shut down the servers.
  7. THEOWENKILLER Win User

X- Box Gamers Beware..... Hacker Attack

Your account cannot be hacked into while playing online.

The only thing he can do is a ddos attack which will knock you offline until you reset your router.

-

All the old cod games are hacked and stats can easily be reset if you get into a modded lobby.
  8. waterboyz79 Win User

There is nothing wrong with my connection!!!!!! Fix your stupid service!!!!!!!

hi everyone ! since I got Xbox from the beginning 360 to one I would like to make complain someone hacking my account using pc while playing single multi online! but they cant hack me if I played multi player like cod as long as not a single game! where
    could get a explanation kind of this matter!!
Thema:

1. Console hacked while playing COD - Similar Threads - Console hacked while

2. If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...

in XBoX on Windows
    If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...: If my Xbox One hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will old games still be saved from where I was up to? And will my digital games(no disk) still download?...
  3. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  4. Skip console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skip console update: Why am I forced to update my console to continue using it? I'm staying in a hotel with limited daily Wi-Fi usage, and my Xbox has prompted me to either update my console or continue offline. All I...
  5. How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned: I bought an xbox one s console and i had my friend giving me his account that has gamepass on it i played with it for about 2 weeks and it got banned. and i ask my other friend to give me his...
  6. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  7. Can your console get hacked/viruses from an old game disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can your console get hacked/viruses from an old game disc?: Heya everyone, I apologize if this post is very brain dead and such but I would genuinely like to know. I recently got the Series X and had a old collection of games that I haven't played or...
  8. Account and console permanent banned rt possible hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account and console permanent banned rt possible hack: Please I am in desperate help with this problem. Im a 40 year old, profesdional nurse practitioner and my account is seldom used by me and my 6 yo son. I have reached out to Xbox Using a new...
  9. Microsoft email was hacked and then later console banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft email was hacked and then later console banned: Hi, my Microsoft email was hacked and i was later on account and console banned from xbox. I managed to secure my account but the hacker managed to change some linked passwords so i talked to a...
  10. Hey, my Xbox got hacked then console banned. Is there anything you could do to help me get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey, my Xbox got hacked then console banned. Is there anything you could do to help me get...: [mod removed - personal information] f8c37653-c414-4b6a-882a-a25e361a08ca