Console full digital - How dowload a disc game

Discus and support Console full digital - How dowload a disc game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We have a full digital xbox and my son bought an NBA 2020 disc. How do I download this game? Or what I can do. return the store, and the Key has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThiagoSilva_850, Oct 6, 2020.

  1. Console full digital - How dowload a disc game


    We have a full digital xbox and my son bought an NBA 2020 disc. How do I download this game? Or what I can do. return the store, and the Key has already been shaved.

    :)
     
    ThiagoSilva_850, Oct 6, 2020
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Console full digital - How dowload a disc game

    You can see if the store will take it back and return it, but it would have to be purchased digitally in order to be able to play it on a digital console.
  3. DapperCrane Win User

    Can an Xbox One slow down?

    Is it a digital copy? if not is there any scuffs or such on the disc? How full is your hard drive? is it the same on all discs or just BO3?
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

    My Xbox one associating game disc’s I own with Game Pass

    Hi,

    When you launch a game on Xbox One the first thing checked is the licence. If the console finds you own a digital licence be that full one or a temporary one the game starts immediately.

    If no digital licence is found it checks the disc. Once your Game Pass ends the console checks the disc is present, then it will launch.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

    New xbox 1s games will not install

    Hello Bryan,

    Sorry for the issue with the game. Is the game a disc or digital game? If it is a digital game, you may want to try rebooting your router also. If it is a disc game try and install the game offline. Go to settings>network>network settings>go offline. Once
    the console is offline then try the install. Also how full is the Xbox? Do you have space for the game and update?

    Hope this helps.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

    My game won't load up and it constantly tells me to wait or switch it on and off again

    Is there just one game that does this or all games? Is it disc or digital?

    Have you reset your Xbox by holding the power button on the console for a full 10 seconds until it turns off. Turn it on and try again. Let us know how you get on.
Thema:

Console full digital - How dowload a disc game

Loading...
  1. Console full digital - How dowload a disc game - Similar Threads - Console full digital

  2. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  3. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  4. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  5. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  6. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  7. SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...

    in XboX Insiders
    SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...: If Xbox Series X/S would have these 2 libraries, the consoles would become the best gaming device after PC and all PS5 exclusives, available on Steam/Epic Games, would be available on Xbox too....
  8. Stick drift. No console, play on cloud samsung tv, full fibre very fast wifi. Bought April...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stick drift. No console, play on cloud samsung tv, full fibre very fast wifi. Bought April...: Stick drift. No console, play on cloud samsung tv, full fibre very fast wifi. Bought April 24, reboxed after every use. No PC. What can I do...? 209a908f-3971-4b39-8f60-60ee9707ddef
  9. Xbox full screen ad on start up of console

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox full screen ad on start up of console: I just got a full screen ad on startup of my console. As much as I dislike the home screen ads, at least they aren't intrusive and don't require me to interact with them. Getting me to dismiss an...
  10. 0x87e107df issue - full power cycle of console doesn't resolve - both owned and...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x87e107df issue - full power cycle of console doesn't resolve - both owned and...: Any advice how to resolve 0x87e107df issue - full power cycle of console doesn't resolve - both owned and subscription games 8fe3a364-0154-4d43-a18a-535a5ccf82b0