Console froze or controller froze

Discus and support Console froze or controller froze in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My console is kept freezing up or my controller is not responsive when playing on Xbox one x. Does any have this problem? Please help me to fix the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Deadmandoom963, Dec 2, 2019.

  1. Console froze or controller froze


    My console is kept freezing up or my controller is not responsive when playing on Xbox one x. Does any have this problem? Please help me to fix the problem. This makes the Fourth time that it happened. Only button works are the home button.

    submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Deadmandoom963, Dec 2, 2019
    #1
  2. JP Nordstrom Win User

    Semi froze console

    I am not able to get to the Home screen trying anything. The screen is frozen. The only way to get everything working again is to unplug it. Here is hoping that i dont have to keep doing this.
  3. DLUXZILLA Win User

    Semi froze console

    This worked for me as I was having the same problems.
  4. Joachim B Win User

    Forza horizon 2 crashing on game restart

    The exact same thing happened to me a few moments ago. Came second (I drive simulation mode) on the cliffside sprint and chose to restart the race. The game froze during loading and when pressing the XBOX-button on the controller the console froze with at
    stuttering sound. had to pull the power cord.
  5. AnglomaA Win User

    Sales and Specials app freezing xbox

    mine froze too , today , I scratched , didn't won ofc :) , tried to exit , froze , had to shutdown console , using xbox slim , so must be the app
  6. W0RKS MANAGER Win User

    Freezing

    Froze 3-4 times. Just froze as dam collapsed! :-(
Thema:

Console froze or controller froze

Loading...
  1. Console froze or controller froze - Similar Threads - Console froze controller

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  10. one day my xbox one s froze on a game so i turned the console off and now its stuck on...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    one day my xbox one s froze on a game so i turned the console off and now its stuck on...: one day my xbox one s froze on a game so i turned the console off and now its stuck on preparing console and its on 50% and i cant factory reset it or anything 10bc90d9-4eb6-450b-8757-7867e3d764b0