Console freezes 5-10mins into gameplay

Discus and support Console freezes 5-10mins into gameplay in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; would appreciate any help possible. Got Xbox one for xmas for my son. played much yesterday with no issue. Today, both madden 16 and Disney infinity... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AUBuffalo, Dec 27, 2015.

1. AUBuffalo
    AUBuffalo Guest

would appreciate any help possible. Got Xbox one for xmas for my son. played much yesterday with no issue. Today, both madden 16 and Disney infinity freeze on a screen about 5-10 minutes into game play. Very lame. I've deleted profile, I've rebootEd frequently,
    Internet is solid, even deleted all memory. Nothing has helped. Would appreciate you helping me help a 7 year old. thanks, Dumbfounded in Denver

:)

AUBuffalo, Dec 27, 2015
  2. CPI RafaelPG
    CPI RafaelPG Guest
    Gears of War: Freeze and Crash After Last Update?

I have the same problem. The game freezes and reboots the console. This happens after 5-20 minutes of gameplay.

CPI RafaelPG, Dec 27, 2015
  3. DySp0
    DySp0 Guest

I have the same problem. After the last update (~800MB) the game freezes and reboots the console. This happens after 5-20 minutes of gameplay.

DySp0, Dec 27, 2015
  4. AlbinMånsson Win User

Series x games freezing

Already tried that once before and didn't help, now i can play GTA for like 5-10mins and then the freezed frame and the audio playing
  5. CPI RafaelPG Win User

I have the same problem. The game freezes and reboots the console. This happens after 5-20 minutes of gameplay.
  6. DySp0 Win User

I have the same problem. After the last update (~800MB) the game freezes and reboots the console. This happens after 5-20 minutes of gameplay.
  7. Janne Pakarinen Win User

I can't play call of duty mw2 it keeps freezing and crashing

Hi

I have the Same problem. My xbox series x screen freezes everytime after i have payed multiplayer about 5-10min. Nothing happens even if i wait 15min, so i have to restart the whole game
  8. NuNu70 Win User

Freezing AC4 and installation problems.

Your not alone buddy, my ac4 and battlefield 4 both freeze after 5 minutes if gameplay
Thema:

1. Console freezes 5-10mins into gameplay - Similar Threads - Console freezes 10mins

2. Xbox series S|X console FPS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S|X console FPS: Hello guys.. does anyone know how to display live FPS stats when gaming on xbox consoles? (if that's possible ofc) Thanks in advance submitted by /u/BillCipher96 [link] [comments]
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. Console keeps freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console keeps freezing: My son received an Xbox Series X for Christmas from his dad. Everything was going fine until a few weeks ago when his games started freezing. It is now all games, and the console will just freeze...
  5. Controller disconnecting and console freezing every time I open the home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller disconnecting and console freezing every time I open the home screen: Games run perfectly fine and smoothly on my Series X, and there is nothing wrong with the gameplay. However every time I’m in a game and press the xbox button to bring up the sidebar, the whole...
  6. I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I...: I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I play and then it kicks me out to the Xbox home screen. I only play online. I got fast internet connection....
  7. My xbox series x has been freezing on load screens for a while, then the console makes the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x has been freezing on load screens for a while, then the console makes the...: This has happened a few times now, is it anything I should be concerned about? 3f942809-8bac-43c0-831e-cb0d31177e01
  8. When I play some games, they sometimes freeze and require the console to be restarted, How...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I play some games, they sometimes freeze and require the console to be restarted, How...: When I play some games, they sometimes freeze and require the console to be restarted, How can I resolve this. 6851b925-d7f9-43eb-b3ad-11e1d0e04e04
  9. Hello, I'm controller randomly freezes when playing gta5. I have to reboot console each...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I'm controller randomly freezes when playing gta5. I have to reboot console each...: Hello, I'm controller randomly freezes when playing gta5. I have to reboot console each time this happens. Its a xbox fault that needs addressing. What do I do I have a xbox x....
  10. Xbox Series S | Console stutters and freezes after turning it on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S | Console stutters and freezes after turning it on: Recently just got a Xbox Series S and love it so far, but every-time I turn the console on and boot up a game within the first 5-10 minutes everything starts to stutter, my controller becomes...