Console found-cannot connect.

Discus and support Console found-cannot connect. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently with the last update my ability to play remotely vanished when I’m not at home on my home network (when I don’t need remote play). I’ve... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Iccengi, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Iccengi
    Iccengi Guest

Recently with the last update my ability to play remotely vanished when I’m not at home on my home network (when I don’t need remote play).

I’ve bought all new hardware my internet is 1.2gb my modem and router and booster are all above that my NAT is open the quick start is on etc etc etc. like I said it was working fine until this last app update.

Anyone experience a sudden loss of your remote play and console talking?

:)

Iccengi, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hello Iccengi,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi Iccengi,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

To better understand it correctly, you are having issue connecting your console to PC, is that right? As per description, it happened after the last app update. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern.

However, before we proceed, we would like to ask some questions.

1. Can you please clarify what last app update you mean? Did you mean the Xbox app, Game service, Microsoft Store?
    We would recommend you do the following steps and see if it work.

• Do a power cycle to clear the system cache
    • Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    • Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 2 minutes.
    • Plug the console power cable back in.
    • Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on and check if it's all good.
    If that doesn't help, I'll suggest you try doing a factory reset keeping games and apps on your console. This will refresh the console and remove all potential bugs without deleting any game data.

• Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    • Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.
    • Select Reset console.
    • Choose Keep Games and Apps
    Once that is done, you'll need to sign into the console using your Microsoft account credentials. If the issue is with your console that should fix it.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. EBLspartan Win User

Xbox one doesn't auto-connect to xbox live on start-up

I've found out that, disabling profile's auto connect the console log automatically on xbox live.

In substance it cannot log on with everything, only one of the two...

Can you guys check this thing?

Thank you
  5. MLGpro 347 Win User

Destiny Rise of Iron

It says Query Failed, your connection to the xbox games store cannot be found.
  6. EdragonXX Win User

If you want to buy something over www.xbox.com you can't use your account

Actually I just found that i cannot buy over console too! :)

Same problem with both consoles. Cannot buy new game and cannot download free game, and cannot download free trial.
Thema:

1. Console found-cannot connect. - Similar Threads - Console found cannot

2. Console not connected to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console not connected to the internet: I'm playing cod3 360 on xbox one and never had any problems, not it says my console is not Coto the internet even though my connection tests are good. I tried unplugging and power cycle but still...
  3. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  4. issue we found your console but cant connect

in XBoX on Windows
    issue we found your console but cant connect: Hello ..I cant stream xbox on my laptop,every time there is an issue we found your console but cant connect...i have 5g internet and i enadbled streaming on other devices on xbox...
  5. My new laptop keeps getting the error we found your console but can’t connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new laptop keeps getting the error we found your console but can’t connect: I just got a Lenovo laptop and gaming on it works with my hot spot but it keeps saying it won’t connect with Internet. I keep getting the error “we found your console but can’t connect....
  6. What's going on with the xbox app I'm getting the we found your console but can't connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's going on with the xbox app I'm getting the we found your console but can't connect: This is getting ridiculous now like I can't play remote play at all 2be4ca10-9267-46f1-8e62-7a2f4c1526f4
  7. Remote Play Not Working - We found your console but cannot connect

in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play Not Working - We found your console but cannot connect: I am trying to connect to my XSX from work using my Windows 11 Laptop, I can see the Xbox inside the console list in the Xbox app, I try to connect and I get this error: We found your console but...
  8. Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...: I brought a pc and i been trying connect through the xbox app on the pc but i keep getting the message “we found ur device but we cant connect change ur wifi or cellular network. Im a college...
  9. Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...

in XBoX on Windows
    Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...: I brought a pc and i been trying connect through the xbox app on the pc but i keep getting the message “we found ur device but we cant connect change ur wifi or cellular network. Im a college...
  10. “We found your console but couldn’t connect” after trying to do remote play

in XboX Insiders
    “We found your console but couldn’t connect” after trying to do remote play: This has been going on for months. I’ve updated the app, updated my phone, reconnected my Xbox, and uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Is there another fix? submitted by /u/roguegecko1...