Console flashes after being turned off

Discus and support Console flashes after being turned off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a new black xbox slim 250gb and I noticed that everytime I turn it off the console continues to make the normal sounds as if its running and the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HaydenDickinson, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Console flashes after being turned off

I have a new black xbox slim 250gb and I noticed that everytime I turn it off the console continues to make the normal sounds as if its running and the power button flashes every 5 seconds for 15 seconds until it actually shuts off. We also have a new black
    xbox slim 4gb that does not have this problem. is this a problem should I be worried?

:)

HaydenDickinson, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Eponasoft
    Eponasoft Guest
    Autorenew was turned back on after being turned off

Back when I purchased Gold (which was a very troublesome process), I made sure to turn autorenew OFF since I only wanted it for a few days to do some achievements in SC4. The credit card had not been charged after that, and once the membership expired, that
    was that. All was well. Now suddenly, out of the blue, autorenew has been turned back on, and we've been charged. This is absolutely unacceptable. I need to be able to directly speak with someone to get this fixed; who do I contact?

Eponasoft, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Miss Kleo
    Miss Kleo Guest
    Autorenew was turned back on after being turned off

Hey Eponasoft! Jameser here is correct. You can request a call from phone support on our
    contact us page to get this sorted out as smoothly as possible. Console flashes after being turned off :)

Miss Kleo, Jan 1, 2014
  4. CubusPL
    CubusPL Guest

this is not a problem, don't worry.

CubusPL, Jan 3, 2014
  5. dlCHIEF58
    dlCHIEF58 Guest
    If you have something downloading when you shut it off and background downloads activated, the system will go into a low power mode when shut down and continue to download. The blinking power light is indicative of the low power mode.

dlCHIEF58, Oct 31, 2018
  6. dlCHIEF58 Win User

If you have something downloading when you shut it off and background downloads activated, the system will go into a low power mode when shut down and continue to download. The blinking power light is indicative of the low power mode.
  7. CubusPL Win User

this is not a problem, don't worry.
  8. Sai Vishwa 30 Win User

Xbox 1 controller

When I press the turn on button it flashes and turns on my console after that the controller turns off.
  9. Jase Dakota Win User

Xbox not turning off fully?

Also, if you have background downloads turned on, it could be downloading something after the console is off [the green light on the front will flash occasionally] so it might keep the fans on and running while it's doing that. They should turn off once
    the console cools down.
  10. NxtDoc1851 Win User

The power symbol on my Xbox 360 is blinking green

Hey Sablefun, there are a couple reasons why your Green Light is flashing.

1. The green console light will flash slowly when downloading in the background while it is off.

Reason: After you turn off the console, the console enters a low-power mode. The center of the power button on the console flashes green every four seconds until the download is completed. The other lights around the power button are off, and no images are
    displayed on your monitor or television.

If you want your console to shut down immediately and not continue to download content in the background, you can turn off the background download option.

2. The System, is cooling down. That explains itself.
Thema:

1. Console flashes after being turned off - Similar Threads - Console flashes being

2. Stuck at Black screen on Xbox console

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck at Black screen on Xbox console: I was getting stuck at the green Xbox screen. I did a factory reset and now it's stuck on the black screen. How do I fix this? Please and thank you. submitted by /u/uvasag [link] [comments]
  3. Rocket League workshop maps on Xbox consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Rocket League workshop maps on Xbox consoles: I want to play workshop maps on Rocket League. However, that feature isn’t available on Xbox. I was wondering if you guys at Xbox can work with Psyonix (the creators/developers of Rocket League)...
  4. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  5. Latest Alpha skip ahead Broke my console

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Alpha skip ahead Broke my console: So I installed the last alpha skip ahead on to my series s and now it won't turn on. I push the power button it lights up plays chime, sits for a second beeps and turns off. I have it unplugged...
  6. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...: How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008
  7. On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working: It says I am offline when the consol says I am connected to my internet 023098d0-763f-4e77-ac2e-1c121c25b063
  8. If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...

in XBoX on Windows
    If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...: If my Xbox One hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will old games still be saved from where I was up to? And will my digital games(no disk) still download?...
  9. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  10. Console flashing power light and then games crash to home with no system message of an...

in XboX Insiders
    Console flashing power light and then games crash to home with no system message of an...: A frustrating bug that's been going on lately for several alpha skip insider builds my xbox series x crashes to home with the xbox power button flashing rapidly in several games such as...