Console CTE for BF1

Discus and support Console CTE for BF1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft- Dice is ready for console CTE on there end but Microsoft still hasn't given the thumbs up on it yet. Premium owners on PC are getting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TwinJuggler6858, Jul 29, 2017.

  1. Console CTE for BF1


    Dear Microsoft- Dice is ready for console CTE on there end but Microsoft still hasn't given the thumbs up on it yet. Premium owners on PC are getting all this new content early but Premium owners on Xbox don't have it yet even though it has been promised
    for months now. I don't know anything about game development or what issues an Xbox CTE presents for you guys at Microsoft but an update on the status of the CTE would be nice.

    :)
     
    TwinJuggler6858, Jul 29, 2017
    #1
  2. Battlefield 4 CTE

    I'm in the same boat but I had signed up for CTE a long time ago on PC but really can't play PC it took a crap so I play on console really want to play cte on XBOXONE help
     
    WARMAHCINE1833, Jul 29, 2017
    #2
  3. xKRYPT0N1Kx
    xKRYPT0N1Kx Guest
    BF4 CTE?

    This Xbox one CTE crap is getting on my nerves. I have met all of the requirements and play Battlefield 4 regularly. From what I've been hearing many inactive BF4 players have received CTE invites. I think the CTE invites should be based on game activity
    so that the effectiveness of CTE on console can be maximised and provide a lot more information at a constant rate for the improvement and development of the game. I hope that didn't sound like a rant and I was merely expressing my opinion.
     
    xKRYPT0N1Kx, Jul 29, 2017
    #3
  4. xKRYPT0N1Kx Win User

    BF4 CTE?

    This Xbox one CTE crap is getting on my nerves. I have met all of the requirements and play Battlefield 4 regularly. From what I've been hearing many inactive BF4 players have received CTE invites. I think the CTE invites should be based on game activity
    so that the effectiveness of CTE on console can be maximised and provide a lot more information at a constant rate for the improvement and development of the game. I hope that didn't sound like a rant and I was merely expressing my opinion.
  5. WARMAHCINE1833 Win User

    Battlefield 4 CTE

    I'm in the same boat but I had signed up for CTE a long time ago on PC but really can't play PC it took a crap so I play on console really want to play cte on XBOXONE help
  6. The Apex Enigma Win User

    Battlefield 1 CTE for Xbox players

    Dear twinjuggler, CTE is currently live on xbox. they are extending it to more players. I am currently in the CTE
  7. JordanD16 Win User

    Battlefield CTE

    Hi I was wounding if I could get a invite two battlefield cte as I have friends that have it and I can't play battlefield with them the friends that have cte haven't even had premium as long as I have or had the preview program as long so I would like two
    get two plz cte with my friends
  8. WittyJoey337820 Win User

    Battlefield CTE

    Hi I was wounding if I could get a invite two battlefield cte as I have friends that have it and I can't play battlefield with them the friends that have cte haven't even had premium as long as I have or had the preview program as long so I would like two
    get two plz cte with my friends
Thema:

Console CTE for BF1

Loading...
  1. Console CTE for BF1 - Similar Threads - Console CTE BF1

  2. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  3. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  4. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  5. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  6. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  7. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  9. Question about Xbox Beta console

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about Xbox Beta console: My console is currently in beta and I’m wondering how I get into alpha to do alpha skip ahead? The new updates look real cool and I’d love to test them out if possible. submitted by...
  10. Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and...