Console constantly becoming unresponsive and games and game DVR failing to work
Discus and support Console constantly becoming unresponsive and games and game DVR failing to work in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This is the second time I’ve posted about this on this subreddit. I first want to say I appreciate all the work the Xbox team does with features and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Awhite2555, Sep 15, 2024.
Thema:
Console constantly becoming unresponsive and games and game DVR failing to work
Loading...
-
Console constantly becoming unresponsive and games and game DVR failing to work - Similar Threads - Console constantly becoming
-
My console doesn't have disc to digital
in XboX InsidersMy console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game.... -
XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring
in XboX InsidersXBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game... -
If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?
in XboX InsidersIf I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th... -
I have error code 0x800700aa and my console is constantly freezing and not loading or...
in XBoX on WindowsI have error code 0x800700aa and my console is constantly freezing and not loading or...: I have error code 0x800700aa and my console is constantly freezing and not loading or updating my games. 200d94f5-ed71-454f-afeb-f903fa929d30 -
The xbox series x is defective and crashes constantly. It is a defective console
in XBoX Games and AppsThe xbox series x is defective and crashes constantly. It is a defective console: The xbox series x is a defective console, it's literally unusable every game crashes constantly and Thousands of people are have the exact same problem. This console and it's games are literally... -
Constant updates on our console
in XboX InsidersConstant updates on our console: Your constant updates always screw up something. Please cease and desist. You've turned our beloved dashboard into a giant xbox ad. Isn't that enough? submitted by /u/Next_Interest1897 [link]... -
Why do the Xbox Series X controllers constantly disconnect from the console?
in XBoX on WindowsWhy do the Xbox Series X controllers constantly disconnect from the console?: I have an Xbox series X that is roughly 1 year old and my controller disconnects from the console every 5-10 minutes. This problem only occurs while playing games and has essentially made my Xbox... -
[On Xbox Series X Console] - The game constantly crashes right after start up on the main...
in XBoX Games and Apps[On Xbox Series X Console] - The game constantly crashes right after start up on the main...: Ive downloaded the game through Gamepass and when I launch it, it does so successfully. However, when I try to start a new game OR even don't do anything and just wait the game freezes..sometimes... -
My xbox series x constantly says I'm playing a game, even when the console is off. Any fixes?
in XBoX Games and AppsMy xbox series x constantly says I'm playing a game, even when the console is off. Any fixes?: So the issue came up today and I only noticed it when someone in my party chat spotted that it said I was on one game although I was infact on another. Earlier on I was playing skate 2, an xbox...