Console Connection Problems

Discus and support Console Connection Problems in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I try to stream from my console, I keep getting the message: "We couldn't connect to your console. Make sure the console is still on and connected... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Arshia Estakhrian, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Console Connection Problems

When I try to stream from my console, I keep getting the message: "We couldn't connect to your console. Make sure the console is still on and connected to the same network as this device." It's the same network as I checked. It used to work fine but now
    I'm having to deal with this issue. I've already contacted support regarding this problem, but all I got was a description of their latest update, which did nothing to solve this problem. I tried looking up different methods, but none of them have helped.
    Once again I contacted support and got nothing back for months. What's going on here? What happened?

:)

Arshia Estakhrian, Nov 2, 2020
  2. The Jewblob Win User

Problems connecting and buying membership on console

Can you please provide the exact error code? From the information gathered, it sounds like you are having issues accessing the xbl servers, if this is the case, it most likely will need to be fixed on microsofts side. However you could try the following:
    clear your cache and marketplace data from your harddrive, reboot your rooter and/or run a network test and look at the values returned (by pressing y for status afterwards).
  3. Jesse E' Win User

No connection of remote, and Certain the problem is a connection internally (console).

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Unfortunately we are not allowed to assist with self repair of Xbox devices as it violates the Microsoft TOS. I'll suggest you take the console to a professional to figure out what's going on
  4. SammyVS Win User

360 disc-based games wont work on my xbox one.

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Your console is connected to the internet, right?

Disconnect from your current connection and remove any disc that is in the console.

Press and hold the console power button until the console turns off, remove the HDMI cable and power cord from the console for about 1 minute. After 1 minute plug everything back in, turn on the console.

After turning on the console, share your phone's connection with the console as a hotspot. Once connected, put the disc in and see if it solves the problem.

If the problem persists, I'm afraid it's a problem with the console's disc reader.
  5. baltyofgod Win User

Xbox One startup problems

The problem maybe is in the connection, the console you keep connected with the WiFi or with the Ethernet cable?
  6. Halo Kobra87 Win User

Hello , problem connection Xbox live

Hello .

what can be the problem that is not connected to xbox live my console , but it is connected to the internet?
Thema:

Console Connection Problems

1. Console Connection Problems - Similar Threads - Console Connection Problems

2. Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...: Hello, I've recently upgraded my wifi and got a new provider. Ever since I switched to the one I use now I haven't been able to join partys on my console. I use an Xbox Series S and I've gone...
  3. My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.: Not sure how much more descriptive I can be. And before you say to use the sync buttons, guess what? The one on my Xbox doesn't work, so that won't be a useful piece of advice. Already tried the...
  4. Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console?: Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console? All possibilities are included, adapter etc. 9e8a67ad-f0cc-449c-9f26-9017f935bd56
  5. issue we found your console but cant connect

in XBoX on Windows
    issue we found your console but cant connect: Hello ..I cant stream xbox on my laptop,every time there is an issue we found your console but cant connect...i have 5g internet and i enadbled streaming on other devices on xbox...
  6. Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?: Hello, I bought the series X last week and I have had constant issues with Xbox not connecting to the WiFi, after it was set up, when I start the system. Absolutely nothing changes. The system...
  7. Console not connecting to network on boot

in XboX Insiders
    Console not connecting to network on boot: Is it just me that is still getting this issue? It's gotten progressively worse the last week to the point that every time I am now having to restart at least 3/4 times I turn the Xbox on in order...
  8. connection problem when turning on the console.

in XboX Insiders
    connection problem when turning on the console.: This problem has been present for some time now and I have already reported it several times from the console. The problem doesn't always happen but it's still present. I have the console (XBOX...
  9. I bought a Series S console and i’ve been experiencing problems with staying connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a Series S console and i’ve been experiencing problems with staying connected to...: please help with this problem so i don’t have to return my console 2dee7ca2-c3d8-4ac3-a757-3dbc4f2b89f9
  10. So recently ive came back to my xbox 360 and my console is having problems connecting to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So recently ive came back to my xbox 360 and my console is having problems connecting to...: So ive recently dtarted using my xbox 360 again and its having issues connecting to the Internet and im not able to create a xbox live account without it of course. So is there a way i can fix the...