console can't connect to internet

Discus and support console can't connect to internet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time i try to connect to a certain network i receive "DNS isn't resolving xbox server names" i have restarted my console, changed my DNS setting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Richard Hauser, Mar 23, 2023.

1. console can't connect to internet

Every time i try to connect to a certain network i receive "DNS isn't resolving xbox server names" i have restarted my console, changed my DNS setting several times, cleared my mac address, and did a factory reset and my console still will not connect to this certain network while all of my other devices can

:)

Richard Hauser, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We may need to perform troubleshooting steps such as extended powercycle and resetting the network hardware by following the steps below:

" 1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."

You can also check this link for your reference: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/Hardware-Ne...
  3. Miss Portia Win User

Gamer Profile Is Not Correct

Hey Sadike! Just to be clear then, your console at home does not have an internet connection, correct? If so, then that would be the reason for the discrepancy, as without an internet connection, your console can't update your account's stats on Xbox.com.
    Next time you can connect to the internet with your console and sign into LIVE, those stats should be updated. :)
  4. KamiNoSenshi Win User

Updated fine, played some games, now won't connect

Internet Error: Your console is connected to the Internet but can't contact Xbox LIVE

Just did another test after restarting network.
  5. Pukeuss Win User

xbox live problem

Internet Error

Your console is connected to the Internet but can't contact Xbox LIVE. thats all i get i tried those things
  6. TurnkeyRoom884 Win User

An Xbox live connection error

also it say in the pop-up " your console is connected to the internet but can't contact Xbox live"
Thema:

1. console can't connect to internet - Similar Threads - console can't connect

2. Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...: Hello, I've recently upgraded my wifi and got a new provider. Ever since I switched to the one I use now I haven't been able to join partys on my console. I use an Xbox Series S and I've gone...
  3. While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...: When trying to set up my new Xbox 1 s it cannot connect to the wifi. I've reset the console, unplugged the consoles power, and moved the wifi router closer. 4e8e39dd-8fcf-4a1c-81c7-17fa5a2d402e
  4. Can't connect a Thrustmaster racing wheel with Xbox series S console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect a Thrustmaster racing wheel with Xbox series S console: We've got an old Thrustmaster Ferrari Italia racing wheel with pedals and a new Xbox Series X console. Now we can't connect the wheel with Xbox. After connecting the wheel with the consoles USB,...
  5. Why can't I connect my console to the app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I connect my console to the app?: How do I connect my console to the app? I've attempted to many times and it never worked. Help please. d5d7c9ce-6d5b-4733-9b10-75fea9295432
  6. What's going on with the xbox app I'm getting the we found your console but can't connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's going on with the xbox app I'm getting the we found your console but can't connect: This is getting ridiculous now like I can't play remote play at all 2be4ca10-9267-46f1-8e62-7a2f4c1526f4
  7. Sorry this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it again

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it again: Whenever I sign in to Xbox live on my Xbox 360 It takes me to a screen that requires me to log in, once I log in with my email and password it brings up the error message above. So how do I...
  8. Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...: I brought a pc and i been trying connect through the xbox app on the pc but i keep getting the message “we found ur device but we cant connect change ur wifi or cellular network. Im a college...
  9. Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...

in XBoX on Windows
    Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...: I brought a pc and i been trying connect through the xbox app on the pc but i keep getting the message “we found ur device but we cant connect change ur wifi or cellular network. Im a college...
  10. Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it...: I got this error when trying to play Black Ops 2 Zombies on my Xbox one. Does anyone know how to fix this error? Is anyone having the same problem? Please Help! 528e144d-1b37-4642-8c5f-a30e4d30062e