Console cannot load up system. System error E305.

Discus and support Console cannot load up system. System error E305. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! I was trying to turn on xbox one for the first time. After few seconds of loading (green screen) system error E305 (00000001 80073CFE) occured.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SwirlyClover51, Dec 24, 2015.

1. Console cannot load up system. System error E305.

Hello!

I was trying to turn on xbox one for the first time. After few seconds of loading (green screen) system error E305 (00000001 80073CFE) occured. Console were not connected to the Internet.

What can be done to fix it?

Thank You for your time.

New XBox User

:)

SwirlyClover51, Dec 24, 2015
  2. CANNOT START CONSOLE KEEPS COMING TO SCREEN WHICH SAYS SYSTEM ERROR WITH A LOT OF DIFFERNT LANGUAGES

CANNNOT START CONSOLE KEEPS GOING TO SCREEN WHICH SAYS SYSTEM ERROR E305 00000001 80073CFE

UniformCornet99, Dec 24, 2015
  3. Error: E305 0000001 80073CFE

I just got a e305 system error code. Wtf???

GANGZTA GRlLLZ, Dec 24, 2015
  4. Console cannot load up system. System error E305.

I belive that is an update error , try and connect it to the internet ...

RobertBuckalew, Dec 24, 2015
  5. Thank You for your reply. It seems that you have right. I should connect it.

Unfortunately, after connecting it to the Internet nothing else happend. I have the same error.

SwirlyClover51, Dec 24, 2015
  6. Well , try a hard reset where you hold the xbox button for 8 seconds and try again , if still no go , I would return it I think...

RobertBuckalew, Dec 24, 2015
  7. YatiKing86
    YatiKing86 Guest
    My Xbox One will not come on at all what can I do? Somebody help me please

YatiKing86, Dec 24, 2015
  8. entexman
    entexman Guest

There are steps online for how to download an update to a USB drive and manually applying an update. I would do a google search for "e305 xbox one" and you should find a link that can help you with that. Hopefully a manual update will fix the problem you
    are having. If not you will have to return your Xbox one like Bimnog suggested.

entexman, Dec 24, 2015
  9. My son has the same problem, brand new Xbox one! Turn it on to the green screen for a few seconds then a black screen saying contact Xbox cust service, system error code e305 00000001 80073cfe

Can't do n e thing with the *** thing, tried turning it off, unplugging it but makes no difference, seen the offline dignostic stuff but a pain in the ***, got better things to do Christmas morning, n e one found a solution to this??

KaputKnight44, Dec 24, 2015
  10. MineDaddy
    MineDaddy Guest
    MineDaddy, Dec 25, 2015
  11. MineDaddy
    MineDaddy Guest
    that error usually means its having a hard time with the update , which usually means connection issues , imo a hard wired connection for the update at least is the only way to go...

MineDaddy, Dec 25, 2015
  12. Problem solved.

Factory reset helped.

SwirlyClover51, Oct 31, 2018
  13. KaputKnight44 Win User

My son has the same problem, brand new Xbox one! Turn it on to the green screen for a few seconds then a black screen saying contact Xbox cust service, system error code e305 00000001 80073cfe

Can't do n e thing with the *** thing, tried turning it off, unplugging it but makes no difference, seen the offline dignostic stuff but a pain in the ***, got better things to do Christmas morning, n e one found a solution to this??
  14. YatiKing86 Win User

My Xbox One will not come on at all what can I do? Somebody help me please
  15. SwirlyClover51 Win User

Thank You for your reply. It seems that you have right. I should connect it.

Unfortunately, after connecting it to the Internet nothing else happend. I have the same error.
  16. MineDaddy Win User

that error usually means its having a hard time with the update , which usually means connection issues , imo a hard wired connection for the update at least is the only way to go...
  17. MineDaddy Win User

Thema:

1. Console cannot load up system. System error E305. - Similar Threads - Console cannot load

2. The gamepad cannot be updated and does not connect to the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    The gamepad cannot be updated and does not connect to the console: I received a gamepad as a gift, and it worked for a while. But today I discovered that it no longer connects to the console. If I connect it by wire, the console says that it is an unauthorized...
  3. The virtual keyboard of my Xbox one x console is not responding, I cannot select any letter...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The virtual keyboard of my Xbox one x console is not responding, I cannot select any letter...: The virtual keyboard of my Xbox one x console is not responding. I cannot select and letter to enter apart from space where it's stuck at. Any help? 47ec77e6-18c4-4fee-94d6-b79c568395f2
  4. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  5. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  6. I cannot share Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox One Console for my Child

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot share Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox One Console for my Child: Hello everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with a Game Pass Ultimate issue on our family Xbox One console. Here's the situation: I have an Xbox One with my main...
  7. Cannot open MS Rewards App, error message 'Update Your Console's location'

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot open MS Rewards App, error message 'Update Your Console's location': As of today, I cannot load the MS Rewards app. It instead displays the error message. 'Update your console's location Go to System > Settings > System > Language & Location to match it to your...
  8. Cannot Authorise your Console for Dev mode Error: 0x8015963D

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Authorise your Console for Dev mode Error: 0x8015963D: Hi, I have paid for a Microsoft Developer Account but I am unable to authorise my console via both the dev app on console or through the settings. I have the error code 0x8015963D when I try. I...
  9. I cannot sign in to my Xbox Series X account on console

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot sign in to my Xbox Series X account on console: I’ve done every solution I can find, turning console off and on, unplugging console, and factory reset. When I click on add new it just loads then stops loading without anything happening, I...
  10. Remote Play Not Working - We found your console but cannot connect

in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play Not Working - We found your console but cannot connect: I am trying to connect to my XSX from work using my Windows 11 Laptop, I can see the Xbox inside the console list in the Xbox app, I try to connect and I get this error: We found your console but...