Console bug playing game

Discus and support Console bug playing game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem with my series X. Whenever I play games like Minecraft and Modern Warfare, I can’t press a to play. It’s only on these games and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Drew Fischer, Oct 27, 2022.

1. Drew Fischer
    Drew Fischer Guest

Console bug playing game

Hi, I have a problem with my series X. Whenever I play games like Minecraft and Modern Warfare, I can’t press a to play. It’s only on these games and the new Mount and Blade game. I know it has something to do with the menu because I can’t move my cursor. I restored factory settings but after one play through, the next day it came back. The problem is I can’t move on the menu whenever I try to hit play. I used a different controller, updated them, unplugged from Wi-Fi, and, as stated earlier, restored factory settings on it. If there are any solutions I would be glad to know as I am very frustrated and hate to see this happen.

:)

Drew Fischer, Oct 27, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Console bug playing game

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Drew, From your report it seems to be just a network error.

Is there an external HD connected to the console, or a logitech steering wheel?

If so, remove them.

And please perform these tests

Does your cell phone have mobile data for us to use it in hotspot mode?

Use it in router mode(hotspot), and connect your console to this cell phone's wifi network, please

And then see if the error persists.

If it persists, return to wifi and perform this test

Open the panel by pressing the Xbox button in the center of the controller.

Scroll right on the panel to the System area.

Select Settings.

Select Network.

Select Network Settings.

Select NAT Test Type.

Tell me what appears on this test, please

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Maitre Guigz Win User

2 faulty xbox one's in one day......:(

All consoles vought after the update are getting bugged. Cannot play games.
  4. JediGanja Win User

Observations - major items

That's too bad.

It plays games very poorly for me.

Bugs,Glitches,and crashes all related to the console.
  5. catqeen1234 Win User

Account Corrupted?

The soft factory reset did not work, and I sent in a bug report with the Sea of Thieves Support site. The game doesn't crash when my husband plays on the same consoles, but once I try, both consoles now crash. It must be a game bug. Thank you for the help!
  6. INoTroN Win User

Please iron galaxy fix this game

I dont know and i dont care why make bug the console,

its not my job to find the solution, its a M$ job to find a solution i only want a fix.

If its a console bug i want a fix for the console.

If its a game bug i want a fix for the game.

Rebooting the console for fixing the probleme its not the solution i want a real fix.

Im tierd to play beta tester for M$ its not my job.
Thema:

Console bug playing game

1. Console bug playing game - Similar Threads - Console bug playing

2. Skip console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skip console update: Why am I forced to update my console to continue using it? I'm staying in a hotel with limited daily Wi-Fi usage, and my Xbox has prompted me to either update my console or continue offline. All I...
  3. How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned: I bought an xbox one s console and i had my friend giving me his account that has gamepass on it i played with it for about 2 weeks and it got banned. and i ask my other friend to give me his...
  4. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  5. I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update: Does my Xbox 360 console need any updates that I am not aware of 70a07d6f-ae55-4f3c-8c1f-41f88fb585b2
  6. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  7. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  8. When Updates Are Coming to Series S and X Consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    When Updates Are Coming to Series S and X Consoles: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c56da21c-daf2-404a-bc36-10e94434f9a0
  9. Black Screen Issue - HDR bug or console problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Black Screen Issue - HDR bug or console problem?: Hello everyone, can someone help me with this? I was calmly playing Forza Motorsport with my Series s that I bought a month ago, everything was fine but when I press the home button to return to...
  10. Wi-Fi Bug in Alpha-Skip Ahead While Console Is Hardwired

in XboX Insiders
    Wi-Fi Bug in Alpha-Skip Ahead While Console Is Hardwired: I reported this via console already but there is a very serious Wi-Fi bug that is causing a wired console to try to connect to wifi while hardwired. I was playing Diablo 4 and kept getting...