Console Breaking Update. Anyone Else?

Discus and support Console Breaking Update. Anyone Else? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I played earlier today at about 11am - 12:30pm and everything was perfectly fine. The update rolled out today for me at around 1 pm while my console... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BigMovie5156, Jun 17, 2023.

  1. Console Breaking Update. Anyone Else?


    So I played earlier today at about 11am - 12:30pm and everything was perfectly fine. The update rolled out today for me at around 1 pm while my console was off. When I turned on my xbox my external hard drive was unable to be read and the internal hard drive has been having issues since, not letting me download anything without having to restart in hopes that it will download. The restart process is also taking a pretty long time to turn off the console. It's not my internet and I've expended every online help solution except for reddit. Is this happening to anyone else or is my console actually just brokey and in need of service?

    submitted by /u/BigMovie5156
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/BigMovie5156, Jun 17, 2023
    #1
  2. JoelAlves1987 Win User

    Did the update break anyone else's console?

    Estranho o meu esta normal, sera que foi realmente por causa da atualizacao ,

    Translation:

    Strange mine is normal, was it really because of the update,
  3. pawncrackers Win User

    Did the update break anyone else's console?

    Hi Wishcatcher,

    Before passing customers to Xbox Support over the phone, we should always do our best to troubleshoot, using the Xbox Support website first. A simple search can bring up many articles, and console updates are available to download to a USB drive.

    Best,

    L
  4. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

    Did the update break anyone else's console?

    No problems here. Played a couple of games and launched some apps this afternoon, all good.
  5. KingOfTheRen Win User

    Did the update break anyone else's console?

    No but for some reason after the Update, Alexa has been having problems connecting to Xbox. Sometimes she will be able to turn it off/on as well as other functions and other times I get "Sorry, I'm having problems connecting to Xbox".
  6. ReeseByrd Win User

    Did the update break anyone else's console?

    And yes. I am enrolled in the insider program.
Thema:

Console Breaking Update. Anyone Else?

Loading...
  1. Console Breaking Update. Anyone Else? - Similar Threads - Console Breaking Update

  2. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  3. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  4. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  5. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  6. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  7. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  9. A Unpolished Broken Video Game Breaks A Friends Console?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    A Unpolished Broken Video Game Breaks A Friends Console?: I Was Wondering What Happens If A Video Game Is Released Early And Released In A Unfinished State, Then It Ends Up Bricking Your Console Can You Still Get A Refund? My Friend Has Been Getting...
  10. Opened my console before sending it in, to see if it was an easy fix. Would that break my...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Opened my console before sending it in, to see if it was an easy fix. Would that break my...: I recently got an Xbox series s it was all brand new in the outside and the seal was new, and when I open it up to check their was a roundish grey area in the motherboard, which I believe was...