Console blocked by not receiving Systemupdate

Discus and support Console blocked by not receiving Systemupdate in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After leaving Preview Group, Xbox Series X won't let me finish OOBE/boot into dashboard. Error: There was a problem with the update, error code:... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Level-Satisfaction89, Feb 11, 2025.

  1. Console blocked by not receiving Systemupdate


    After leaving Preview Group, Xbox Series X won't let me finish OOBE/boot into dashboard. Error: There was a problem with the update, error code: 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201

    Installed OS build: 10.0.26100.2913 (xb_flt_2411ge_rel.250106-1600)

    Troubleshooting attempted: - Did latest OSU via USB - Factory reset via recovery menu

    Happy to provide Console-Id via PM.

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/Level-Satisfaction89
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Level-Satisfaction89, Feb 11, 2025
    #1
  2. Miss Bijoux Win User

    Every day a systemupdate on my console

    Hey Andy!

    Sounds like you're part of the Xbox One Preview Program. You'll want to head over to the >>Preview
    Program Forums
    << for further assistance and information.

    Thanks! :)
  3. IceStorm III Win User

    USB Update zip missing default.**** file.

    Redownload the update? The .zip file from Microsoft includes a folder named $systemupdate which includes all the files needed to update the console. The folder should be dragged to the root directory of a FAT32-formatted USB flash drive and allowed to fully
    copy over. Once complete, the flash drive can be inserted in a console to perform the update.



    Also, there's no "default.xex" in the latest $systemupdate folder.
  4. ianpwilliams Win User

    "Please insert the disc to continue the update" - error code 3F4B-4099-2800-0F00-C000-003A (the last A may be a 4)

    Can I just check, do I copy the $systemupdate folder itself to the USB drive, or the contents of the $systemupdate folder?
  5. SigmaTheDJ Win User

    Horizon 4 from game pass wont launch

    Here's 2 things to double-check: -

    1. Make sure the USB stick is formatted to NTFS, not FAT32 or any other file format.

    2. Make sure that you have copied over the entire $SystemUpdate folder that's inside the OSU1.zip file that you downloaded, not just the files that are inside the $SystemUpdate folder.

    As long as the USB stick is formatted to NTFS and the $SystemUpdate folder is present on the root of the drive, when it's plugged into a USB port on your console the "Offline system update" option should light up.
  6. VibroPlex Win User

    Updates are stopping me from finishing.

    Then download the total update file from
    http://www.xbox.com/update
    ... save the ZIP file you download to your desktop ... when the download completes, extract the $systemupdate folder to your desktop out of the ZIP file, and copy the $systemupdate to the root of a USB Flash Drive. Turn off the
    console, put the USB drive in the console USB port and power up.
Thema:

Console blocked by not receiving Systemupdate

Loading...
  1. Console blocked by not receiving Systemupdate - Similar Threads - Console blocked receiving

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. How do you block your console if your xbox is stolen

    in XBoX on Windows
    How do you block your console if your xbox is stolen: How do you block your console if your xbox is stolen bb9066e6-7447-48d3-b187-9b8d717cb421
  8. Console blocking xbox appeal 0x80a40020

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Console blocking xbox appeal 0x80a40020: ERROR 0x80a40020 Why is the Xbox console banned? There are rules that contradict themselves. What does it mean not to buy in other regions? where can I buy if my region is not available on Xbox?...
  9. Where to buy a new lead from the power block to the xbox console S series?.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to buy a new lead from the power block to the xbox console S series?.: Every time I find one it says it is not for the S series. Can you let me know what I need to look for or where to buy one in the UK please? ac6d36ce-7605-4960-989c-9e4b0c55a745
  10. Can you help me.Do you block account for changing DNS?. And I bought a console in Japan but...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you help me.Do you block account for changing DNS?. And I bought a console in Japan but...: Hi, I would like to ask, I lived in Japan for a while and bought an xbox there and then returned home. And when I turned on my xbox, I got error 0x80a40401 and my region is set to Japan and I’m...