Console beeping

Discus and support Console beeping in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My console keeps beeping since yesterday like this. Beepbeep...beepbeep...beepbeep.beepbeep.beepbeep. And with each beep it gets quieter and then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CaptainIdra, Oct 20, 2019.

  1. CaptainIdra
    CaptainIdra Guest

    Console beeping


    My console keeps beeping since yesterday like this.

    Beepbeep...beepbeep...beepbeep.beepbeep.beepbeep.

    And with each beep it gets quieter and then starts over, any help on why its doing that.

    I really appreciate it.

    :)
     
    CaptainIdra, Oct 20, 2019
    #1
  2. RawDawg68 Win User

    Console beeping

    Thanks for the idea of using the troubleshooter but it didnt help at all. its an older model if that helps
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

    Console beeping

    Hey Idra

    Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with your Xbox console.

    I would first have to ask if your console it connected directly into an outlet or perhaps its connected to an extension cord or surge protector?

    I would recommend connecting your console directly into an outlet, as having your console connected to anything other than an outlet, could cause your console to behave in ways it wasn't intended to.

    I would definitely recommend using a
    power cycle
    on your console if you haven't already to see if this helps alleviate the issue.

    Give this a try and let us know if this helps!
  4. Mister Fitzer Win User

    Console beeping

    Hey Raw, when you say your old console, do you mean your Original Xbox, or is it an Xbox 360 console? If it's the latter, be sure to try the
    troubleshooter for Open Tray issues!
  5. DanMen334 Win User

    Console beeping

    but works well ?, I would recommend you check that there is no trapped disc or plug it into another plug, it can be a power problem, if the problems continue you may restart factory restart, if everything still remains I recommend using warranty or requesting
    a Repair
  6. AWildYamiEnters Win User

    Console beeping

    Maybe something is tapping the eject button or something? It might be haunted or possessed. (Cause you know Halloween.)
Thema:

Console beeping

Loading...
  1. Console beeping - Similar Threads - Console beeping

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  10. Question about Xbox Beta console

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about Xbox Beta console: My console is currently in beta and I’m wondering how I get into alpha to do alpha skip ahead? The new updates look real cool and I’d love to test them out if possible. submitted by...