Console banned need help explaining this to the enforcement team

Discus and support Console banned need help explaining this to the enforcement team in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yes hello there I am here today because my console was banned not so long ago and I have no suspensions at all my Gamertag is : though my siblings were... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by codbro1, Apr 14, 2018.

1. codbro1
    codbro1 Guest

Yes hello there I am here today because my console was banned not so long ago and I have no suspensions at all my Gamertag is : though my siblings were pretty much bad boys on xbox live always getting suspended and in trouble and they normally play
    on my xbox and I've warned them to stay away from trouble but they just don't seem to listen I didn't do anything wrong so I don't know why I am console banned with them we have 3 xboxs in different locations because they use my other family members consoles
    too my email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** I need help on this console ban I didn't do nothing wrong

:)

codbro1, Apr 14, 2018
  2. DiamondCardz
    DiamondCardz Guest
    I need help it said my console was banned(PLEASE READ)

The XBL enforcement team probably won't read this - you should contact XBL support. The person who signed into your account probably did something very bad to get your account Console Banned - the only other possibility is that you were Console Banned to keep your details secure and that you should contact Microsoft.

DiamondCardz, Apr 14, 2018
  3. Caillou
    Caillou Guest
    my xbox got banned

xbox live support can be pretty useful.. but they will not discuss bans. You need to find a way to get intact with xbox live enforcement team. But if you got console banned, that means you have done something before. And you would see where they would think you are the hacker or "cheater".

Caillou, Apr 14, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You can find information about console bans here - Xbox Enforcement | How Do I but there is no way to contact the enforcement team regarding them.

Smwutches, Apr 14, 2018
  5. Alex Wilhelm
    Alex Wilhelm Guest
    Alex Wilhelm, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Alex Wilhelm Win User

7. Smwutches Win User

8. Slowboost Win User

console banned

I dont need this explained again, but thanks for great help. There was no reason for my console to be banned. How can you get in touch with the enforcement team. They exist, yet there is no way to get ahold of them.
  9. M1keD26 Win User

I reported my mate as a joke and he got banned can you possibly un ban him

Your friend will need to contact the Enforcement Team, they can do that via this page - https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

If they select 'Contact Us' then 'Family and Online Safety' then 'I received a ban or suspension'. They'll need to explain the situation and then it will be up to the Enforcement Team with regards to any adjustment.
  10. fc0bcc9d-184e-4f63-8 Win User

Receiving a Xbox console ban and permanant account ban for NO REASON

But the person that reported us contacted the support team? And before i received a ban from the enforcement i also got in contact with the support team explaining my situation to prevent getting a ban from the enforcement team
Thema:

1. Console banned need help explaining this to the enforcement team - Similar Threads - Console banned need

2. How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned: I bought an xbox one s console and i had my friend giving me his account that has gamepass on it i played with it for about 2 weeks and it got banned. and i ask my other friend to give me his...
  3. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  4. Console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console ban: So my series X got console ban n my friends keep telling me to change IP for me to get unbanned but ik its not IP ban but console ban can someome tell me if changing IP gets a xbox unabnned (i...
  5. Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!: So I did something on my phone that got my xbox account banned. But they also banned my families Xbox Series X, Its not even connected to that account. So I tried to contact Microsoft support but...
  6. Do I need to/should I create new accounts after a console ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do I need to/should I create new accounts after a console ban?: Our families Xbox One Console has been banned. There are no strikes at all on anyone's account (there are three accounts logged in to the Xbox, mine and my two sons, all connected through a family...
  7. I need help reversing/lifting a console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help reversing/lifting a console ban: I just turned on my xbox one day to play a game and it said I was banned I didn't violate any rules or terms of service so I need help thanks to anyone that does 14ae4322-7cab-4092-a6db-80a7222e1830
  8. My console is banned from the Xbox network and I didn't do anything wrong and I need help...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console is banned from the Xbox network and I didn't do anything wrong and I need help...: I'm completely banned on my Xbox one s console from the Xbox network and Xbox live and I need some help please I didn't do anything wrong the people I used to be friends with they reported me for...
  9. I need to talk to an agent regarding a console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to talk to an agent regarding a console ban: I purchased my Xbox One Series X used and it worked great for about a month until a came home one day and the console was banned. My account has 0 strikes or any active enforcement actions taken...
  10. I got console banned for nothing and i need help whit it so i can get unbannad have done...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got console banned for nothing and i need help whit it so i can get unbannad have done...: Need help i dont got money for a new xbox i got console banned for nothing have not texted anything have not said anything i just play games and my **** whas gone help me out...